Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    even worse
    My wife will throat punch your ass! She dispatched for 13 years.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

The North Texas police officer charged with murder for a weekend shooting is sharing his side of the story. But court documents reveal the whole incident was captured by his body camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        It seems Mr. Antney, is a former cop...oh I really hate him now...

Though now it makes since, with his holier than thou attitude and look at me and what I got, and see look at my savings account ledger.
        He really does come across like Trublu.
        Fucking christ. Everything about that ignorant self righteous asshole makes sense now.

I bet he has a thin blue line punisher sticker somewhere too.
        sigpic

Comment

The plot thickens
          2012 GT500

Comment

The Texas Rangers sworn affadavit is circulating online now. It reads similarly, though somewhat contradictory to early eye witness accounts.

Knowing that parking lot, and the area I would guess that it happened in, it has a pretty steep slope. This is all conjecture, but how I see tbis playing out.

Jonathan breaks up the domestic dispute and the couple leaves. (Many people have said they were gone before the cop showed up)

Cop shows up and Jonathan approaches him, knowing why he was there, to fill him in on what has happened, apologizes for the broken glass that someone had tried to wrap him up (I would assume in the midst of the domestic dispute). Approaches him, greeting him, trying to shake his hand (confirmed in TxR report via body cam footage) attempting to de-escalate the situation, officer refuses the greeting and tells Jonathan he is being detained for for suspiscion of intoxication. I would also assume that the officer made no attempt at de-escalation and went right to accusation and use of force.

He attempts to detain Jonathan by grabbing his arm and using verbal commands.

I'm going to make the conjecture

--that this is where Jonathan starts walking away, most likely tossing his hands up in disbelief. (This would align with eye witness accounts that he was walking away with his hands up) the cop deploys his tazer while Jonathan is walking away. Jonathan not believing he has deployed his tazer continues to try and walk away and gets tazed. (The Texas Rangers affadavit is muddle and contradictory here. It states Jonathan is walking away, and in the next sentence or two states that Jonathan continues to come towards the cop) --

Interjection: this is where my knowledge of the landscape comes into play. The gas station is on one side of the street, and the VFD is immediately across the street. The most probable place for thsi to have happened was between the front door of the convenience store and the gas pumps. That is where people typically linger. Parking is generally in front of the store, from the corner opposite the gas pumps, to the front door. The most open area is from the front door to the gas pumps. In this area, the driveway/parking lot has a slope to it. It flattens some, but mostly as it approaches the gas pumps, so, if this happened in the area I am making the assumption it did, Jonathan would have most likely been walking up hill.

Cop deploys the tazer while Jonathan is walking away, uphill. It is stated that the taser was not comoletely effective. Though, I'm going to imoly it was effective enough to cause what happened next.

Jonathan, after being tased, either turns of his own power, or due to the jolt of the taser. When doing so, due to the effects of the taser, loses his balance and falls towards the officer. (The affadavit states that Jonathan comes back to the officer attempting to take the taser from him, resulting in the officer shooting)

The inexperienced officer, who many have asserted has been on a power trip since signing on with WCPD, deploys his gun and fires 4 shots.

The affadavit does not specify how many times Jonathan was hit only that he fired 4 times striking Jonathan in the upper torso. The Family has maintained from the beginning that ge was struck 3 times.

Again, this is 100% cinjecture on my part, I was not there, and have seen no video footage. I am basing this on my understanding of the following:

The layout of the parking lot
            The typical area(s) people congregate in on the parking lot
            My understanding of the character of both Jonathan and the cop from residents of WC who have had interactions with both of them
            The sworn affadavit for a warrant request for the Murder charge.

The affadavit states that officer responded at about 8:27 PM. Hunt County Thedt Reports FB page shows the first edit to their first post regarding the scanner traffic at 8:47 PM. This may be the original post time, or the edit time. The post shows bullet points of WCPD and HCSO on scene for shots fired and also states HCSO is requesting back up for crowd in teh streets. One can only assume, based on what transpired, that the entire ordeal took place with the single responding officer. I have heard reports about a superior being there when it happened, or responded before Jonathan was shot, though I have not been able to confirm that. WC is 15 minutes from any close town, or what could be considered a HCSO post. Unless they were already en-route from the original call, I would have to make the assumption that the closest deputy would have been 5 minutes or more away most likely closer to 10-12 if responding to a code.

So, responded at 8:27 scanner page traffic at 8:47 shows HCSO on scene and EMS en route. So the time line for events would be, and I'm just guessing, 8-12 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by black2002ls; 10-07-2020, 02:48 PM.
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              John Stuart Mill, 1867
              Pretty sure that was aimed at government, and -

Would you have also intervened in their squabble? Don't think so

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Ha! What a pussy!
              You were a cop so you get a pass. You were trained to intervene. But I've heard of a man who got a shotgun blast for White Knighting. Captain Save a Ho, whatever you wanna call it. A friend of mine had to go to court and be a witness when he was 8 years old over just such a thing. Apparently the neighbor saw some dude slap his woman in the driveway, across the street. So he went over there to save a ho. Got shot over it.

I like to let women live with the consequences of their poor decisions. They wanted equality, well they got it! Yeah sure, I'd help out if I was completely clued in on the whole situation, and it wasn't her fault. But good luck with that one, you'll never have all that information.
              WH

Comment

Yes, I know, comply and you don't get shot

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Regardless of what it was aimed at, it's apropos and applicable to your stance.

As a rule, I'm very MYOB/live and let live person, but someone hitting/harming a child, woman or elderly and that rule becomes irrelevant.

Comment

You were a cop?!
                    USN MAA 6 months a year for my last 3 years thanks to 9/11. It kept me from staying in the reserves or being an LEO. They do not get paid enough. It’s 99.9% boredom and 0.1% sheer terror. In Portland the sheer terror rate is much higher.

We had regular training thanks to the way the military does things but it’s still not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

You were a cop so you get a pass. You were trained to intervene. But I've heard of a man who got a shotgun blast for White Knighting. Captain Save a Ho, whatever you wanna call it. A friend of mine had to go to court and be a witness when he was 8 years old over just such a thing. Apparently the neighbor saw some dude slap his woman in the driveway, across the street. So he went over there to save a ho. Got shot over it.

I like to let women live with the consequences of their poor decisions. They wanted equality, well they got it! Yeah sure, I'd help out if I was completely clued in on the whole situation, and it wasn't her fault. But good luck with that one, you'll never have all that information.
                      I really just wanted to call you a pussy.

Comment

I really just wanted to call you a pussy.
                        I figured.

It is funny how all these guys will defend the scum of the earth cause she has a little hole down there though.
                        WH

Comment

Breaking news here on KXII (channel 12), Wolfe City fired that officer.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I'm kinda surprised WC moved so fast with this officer. They had to have seen this video before charging him. I know what his defense attorney said but that's what I would expect him to say.

At the end of the day, I'm glad this is going before a jury. Let's find out exactly what happened and let the cards fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              I'm kinda surprised WC moved so fast with this officer. They had to have seen this video before charging him. I know what his defense attorney said but that's what I would expect him to say.

At the end of the day, I'm glad this is going before a jury. Let's find out exactly what happened and let the cards fall.
                              The only cards the defense will have to play in this one is the lack of compliance as well as the potential for intoxication. Toxicology will either help or comoletely remove that.

There is body cam footage, that the Texas Rangers reviewed, and helped lead to the murder charge. I'm not sure if the convenience store Cameras work or if they provided any usable footage given the location it happened in.

There are other rumored details, that will be pretty damning for the defense, if they are true. I haven't seen anything substantiating them yet, so I will not go into those.

At the end of the day, I hope that Jonathan's legacy continues on outside of our community. I hope something good, something big comes of it. I know that Will Middlebooks intends to start a foundation with part of the money raised so far through the go fund me page he started. Maybe that is the legacy left, good community outreach, who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X