X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    165-167ish at the whisky GTG.

Cycle?
    Probably the wrong term. I remember a time that you went from a guy to a swoll dude.

I guess what I'm really trying to ask is how/why are you the lightest you've been in 6 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
      Probably the wrong term. I remember a time that you went from a guy to a swoll dude.

I guess what I'm really trying to ask is how/why are you the lightest you've been in 6 years.
      Diet, weights and cardio. Rinse and repeat.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Fucking stuck at 210
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Keep on it CWO, that's some good motivation for me to get my mouth back on track. I've slowly crept back up to 245 over the winter, and though my pants still fit, only just. I'm completely supplement-free though, and the strongest I've ever been, so I suppose I'll consider this the high water mark, and start working my way back down to a more liveable baby-chasing weight.

No crazy plans, just to clean up the diet, and continue walking every morning.

Comment

• Thanks man. I wish I would have made the change much sooner, I feel so much better, it's crazy.

I need to start walking, that's for sure, I keep hearing how good it is for you and its pretty fucking easy to do. I hit 185lbs yesterday which makes 40lbs lost. That's been my 'dream' goal whenever anyone asked where I'd like to be, but my 'realistic' goal was always anything under 200lbs.

My wife and I have both made changes to our diets and couldn't be happier with the way things are going.

Photo from two weeks ago

Christmas 2014
            Last edited by CWO; 04-30-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• CT Fletcher On Excuses In Dieting

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                Thanks man. I wish I would have made the change much sooner, I feel so much better, it's crazy.

I need to start walking, that's for sure, I keep hearing how good it is for you and its pretty fucking easy to do. I hit 185lbs yesterday which makes 40lbs lost. That's been my 'dream' goal whenever anyone asked where I'd like to be, but my 'realistic' goal was always anything under 200lbs.

My wife and I have both made changes to our diets and couldn't be happier with the way things are going.

Photo from two weeks ago

Christmas 2014
                Well keep it up man!

I know I'm enjoying being 15 lbs lighter. I already had to have all of my slacks trimmed up, got rid of my large shirts, and almost need to by shorter belts. My end goal is to get to 175, then bulk up while keeping the BF % the same...we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  Well keep it up man!

I know I'm enjoying being 15 lbs lighter. I already had to have all of my slacks trimmed up, got rid of my large shirts, and almost need to by shorter belts. My end goal is to get to 175, then bulk up while keeping the BF % the same...we'll see.
                  Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Keep after it, sounds like you have a good plan in place. I'm going to try and lose a little more fat and start trying to add 10-15lbs of muscle.... I need to research the best way to do that, it shouldn't be much longer before I'm ready to do that.

I've needed a whole new wardrobe, it's weird.

Comment

• well....I have what I think is tennis elbow, IN BOTH F'n ELBOWS!!! I'm pissed, can't lift, I'm up 2 lbs which I'm sure is just food in my gut but still, AND motrin isn't helping.

Comment

• Nice work everyone, great to see the progress.
                      I maintained 208-210 lbs very consistently for about a year and a half. Put me down about 25 lbs from my start in March of 2014. Just eating healthy and working out with T25 6 days a week. I switched to Insanity 6 days a week in February ... also cut my alcohol intake by about 35%-40%. My absolute low I've seen on the scale is 198 but I'm usually hitting 200-202 lbs these days. 30-ish lbs since I started in early 2014, and another 6 - 8 lbs down in 2.5 months since switching to Insanity Max and cutting back on the beer. Keep up the good work everyone!
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• man, I was feeling great at 230-235 last year at this time...

then I severely fucked up my back

I crept up to 265 by Thanksgiving, and I have maintained that weight ever since.

It's still worlds better than the 320-330 I was at. Still no alcohol since Sept 2014.

I'm just now getting to where I'm starting to walk a little. We walked a couple miles with the kiddo and dog last week.

Glad to see everyone doing well!
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I'm in the same boat Forest, having gained and maintained over the last 8 months or so, can't blame my back though. I read a book that said many expectant fathers gain weight, so that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            I'm in the same boat Forest, having gained and maintained over the last 8 months or so, can't blame my back though. I read a book that said many expectant fathers gain weight, so that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.
                            LOL

sympathy ice cream is a real thing
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              I'm in the same boat Forest, having gained and maintained over the last 8 months or so, can't blame my back though. I read a book that said many expectant fathers gain weight, so that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.
                              Truth...

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                                well....I have what I think is tennis elbow, IN BOTH F'n ELBOWS!!! I'm pissed, can't lift, I'm up 2 lbs which I'm sure is just food in my gut but still, AND motrin isn't helping.
                                Between dealing with this and vacation last week, I'm up 6 lbs. Hopefully I can knock some of that off when I get my eating back in order. I'm limited to working lower body, core, and cardio.

Comment

Working...
                                X