X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        The selective service act requires that ALL males residing in the US register for the selective service regardless of their immigration status. Those that do not are barred for life from becoming citizens or receiving ANY government benefits for any reason. The cut off date for late registration is 25.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Solid troll.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Ted Cruz is The Zodiac Killer

One of my favorite memes from 2016 primaries. I'm glad Ted has made it his own since then. Made it even more hilarious.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      You can bet the dems are going to use every deceiving, conniving, dirty trick in the book to get their way. We can't sit back and play it clean and expect to keep from going under.
                      We'd better get nasty or its bloody revolution. That's what it has come down to. The people are getting pissed off at the government, their corporate overlords, the banks, what amounts to about a 50% tax rate, hoards of illegals, on and on. They've stressed the people too hard, and are telling them that they need to be happy just being cattle for them to parasitize.

See if I was one of 'em (these elites) I'd just be happy that I was a multi millionaire, and try my best to not anger the masses. Cause when it finally tips over, often times the elites all die. Or almost all die. Most people who had anything to do with it, will die. People will hunt them down and put them to death, much like in the movie Munich. That would be my concern. But I guess they just don't think that far ahead.
                      WH

Comment

• While the tech claims are bullshit, I've no doubt Feinstein's chinese driver spy for 20 years got some great shit from her, being the one the intel committee.

CHINA claims it can detect America’s “invisible” fighter jets from more than 60 miles away after successfully developing a quantum radar. The revolutionary radar system is likely to send a warning …

Also, Britain's selling the radar tech that'll be used against us in 20 years.

With allies like these...

Comment

• Leftists are doing what they can to push their agenda

All you have to do to push ours is VOTE!

Early voting ends tomorrow. Election day is Tuesday.

VOTE!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just early voted this morning, straight R of course except for the Libertarian candidate running against Eddie Bernice Johnson for the House.

Comment

Working...
                                X