Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    ummm, nunes said that trump wasnt wire tapped, but the nsa was watching russia already.

i've said this since the day uncle don woke up and started tweeting what he read on an op-ed from foxnews.
    It was actually a NY times article

But whatevs.

Comment

the fact we are discussing, at large, and on a near daily basis about twitter says it all.
      Oh shit! Now facts matter to you.

Comment

• So Trump turned their bullshit Russia collusion agenda around on them and they crawfished. They started pumping out articles that made he look crazy and delusional for having the same amount of evidence the MSM had... It forced an investigation that ultimately cleared his name.

Comment

• Nunes’ gambit failed. In attempting to put out the Trump-Russia fire, he made much of it worse: In two press conferences on Wednesday, he confirmed that Trump’s surrogates ― and maybe the president himself ― were subjects of legal surveillance, implied that they may have had suspicious contact with agents of a country other than Russia, and potentially disclosed classified information.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• BREAKING: CNN releases exclusive photo of the terrorist!!

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Lol. Dem from CA. Strong source, there.

Look at the clownshow he's put on during this and get back to me as to whether he's credible, in your opinion.

Waiting with bated breath.

Comment

• So they did wire tap him?

Unless they have actual transcripts or uninterrupted video or audio i'm not believing shit the huff post says.

The "implied" part makes that fake news!

Comment

You realize that him and Nunez are working together, right? On this whole wiretapping incident..... You know, the one that Nunez just said happened?

The Russians have been interfering in our elections for decades. It's a question of whether or not they did it to help Trump.

Pro tip: They didn't.

I can name several people that have benefitted from Russian ties though, you wouldn't be interested in those documents that come from a source thats never been proven wrong, even after the CIA dump the other day. Fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        The Russians have been interfering in our elections for decades. It's a question of whether or not they did it to help Trump.
                        If they are responsible for exposing the DNC for being the bottom feeding shit eaters they are, those same bottom feeders will say it was to favor Trump's campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          If they are responsible for exposing the DNC for being the bottom feeding shit eaters they are, those same bottom feeders will say it was to favor Trump's campaign.
                          No argument from me. That's what this whole damn shit show is based on. "He couldn't have beat us unless the Russians helped him."

It can't be any more clear than that.

Comment

• Check out @cspan's Tweet: https://twitter.com/cspan/status/844...509473797?s=09

Comment

• Even better

Comment

• I'll have whatever y'all are smoking.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X