No announcement yet.

How bout them Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not no mo, that was bad ass, right off the face off, sweet!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Well that sucked, lol.
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Not sure we needed to go empty net with that much time left, but they needed this game more than us. And we almost beat them and had their foot on their neck

Comment

• Thought we had it under control. I definitely was not seeing a 4-0 series ever from us. Not a bad game though. Find a way to shut down McKinnon and they are done.

CN

Comment

• Still got the Stars and so far so good. 3-0 in the 1st period.

Comment

• They need to keep there foot down. Colorado dont do good with alot of physical play.

Comment

• Another win, 3-1 and we can wrap it up with one more win.

Comment

• Screw nbcsn, not able to watch the stars game. Don’t care about bruins game.

CN

Comment

• Evidently I don’t want to watch it anyhow at 0-5.

CN

Comment

• Yeah, I have DTV so I wasn't able to see it until the end of the TB Bruins game, but when it did go live it was 5-1, of course ended 6-2.
                      We need to wrap this up next game and he done with these fools!

Comment

• Not looking good for us, now a game 7. The intensity is gone.

CN

Comment

• Uggg

Comment

• Holy crap is all I can say. Now hopefully we get Vancouver.

CN

Comment

• Kiviranta with the hat trick!

Comment

• Of course we get Vegas

Comment

Working...
                                X