It happened in my town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    I hope so. I also hope that any video footage aligns with what eye witnesses reported in the hours after the shooting. Hopefully they release information soon, I know a lot of people are getting frustrated. The longer it goes with no information, the greater the potential for "outsiders", who refuse to see the fact that EVERYONE in town stands with Jonathan's family, show up and start demanding justice in ways that destroy that little town.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    If they paid protesters show up it will get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      If they paid protesters show up it will get ugly.
      Shit, the only place in town worth looting would be the liquor store. Lol.

Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Shit, the only place in town worth looting would be the liquor store. Lol.

Having nothing to tear up might keep them away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          They know they've gotta dot their i's and cross their t's. Getting it wrong at any step is going to make a mess.
          Why doesn't anyone ever mention dotting the j?
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            Because without the dot or cross for the i and the t, they look very similar.

The j would still be identifiable as a j.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post

Comment

Dafuq are you talking about?
                Most definitely a lack of training on the officers part. Rookie, in a small town, where 99.999% of the time, all you are going to see is a traffic stop.

It is unfortunate that some of these guys get out of the academy and go to work for small departments, sometimes because of their back grounds, and sometimes they just live close or whatever, and never get proper experience and mentoring in high stress situations. My crew, two weeks in a row, have had some realllllly fucked up calls that could have went really bad. I was there for both and both went fairly smooth. As with anything, the Monday morning quarterbacking is always going to be there. Also after every high stress incident we sit around the next day and talk about things we could have done better, drawing on past experiences, current trends, and training.

In a town of 1500, the cops should really try to get to know everyone in town, I mean really get to know them. Then when bad shit happens, its not adversarial. I had one about 3 months ago. Woman called in a black male, doing some unorthodox shit, everybody was hot, I hopped out and he said well fuck I am going to jail now, I never raised my voice, I made some jokes at his expense about bringing south Dallas to my town, he calmed the fuck down and then we had that exact same conversation about......what if a different cop showed up. I have bullshitted with him no less than 15 times out washing his corvette or screwing with his motorcycle. Things calmed down, I jumped on his ass and we were done. Pulled up on him later got out and visited a bit. Working in S. Dallas and getting to know your citizens can effect outcomes in a huge way. Maybe we need to have a year of boot camp at DPD before shipping people off to Mayberry.

Don't take this as me saying this guy did something wrong. With zero facts and only eyewitness statements I will hold judgment. As we saw in a few high profile cases, witnesses don't always pan out, just like sometimes the officers stories don't always pan out.
                Last edited by kingjason; 10-05-2020, 01:46 PM. Reason: there not their stupid. What happened to Yale!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  It is unfortunate that some of these guys get out of the academy and go to work for small departments, sometimes because of their back grounds, and sometimes they just live close or whatever, and never get proper experience and mentoring in high stress situations. My crew, two weeks in a row, have had some realllllly fucked up calls that could have went really bad. I was their for both and both went fairly smooth. As with anything, the Monday morning quarterbacking is always going to be there. Also after every high stress incident we sit around the next day and talk about things we could have done better, drawing on past experiences, current trends, and training.

In a town of 1500, the cops should really try to get to know everyone in town, I mean really get to know them. Then when bad shit happens, its not adversarial. I had one about 3 months ago. Woman called in a black male, doing some unorthodox shit, everybody was hot, I hopped out and he said well fuck I am going to jail now, I never raised my voice, I made some jokes at his expense about bringing south Dallas to my town, he calmed the fuck down and then we had that exact same conversation about......what if a different cop showed up. I have bullshitted with him no less than 15 times out washing his corvette or screwing with his motorcycle. Thing calmed down, I jumped on his ass and we were done. Pulled up on him later got out and visited a bit. Working in S. Dallas and getting to know your citizens can effect outcomes in a huge way. Maybe we need to have a year of boot camp at DPD before shipping people off to Mayberry.

Don't take this as me saying this guy did something wrong. With zero facts and only eyewitness statements I will hold judgment. As we saw in a few high profile cases, witnesses don't always pan out, just like sometimes the officers stories don't always pan out.
                  Nothing inferred from it at all.

I've tried to fomd something, anything on the guy, and there is nothing to be found. Not to post, or harass, or feed the mob, but for my own curiosity. Something to back up the reports of him harassing local citizens. This guy was wet behind the ears, a young kid, reported fresh out of the academy. Some have said he had it out for the black people in the community, that he was trigger happy, nd that they had mentioned it to his superiors. Though, those claims seem to only be apparent after the incident, so they need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

Man, this guy should not have gotten involved in a domestic dispute. It is really none of his business, he should have called the cops and maybe stuck around to be a witness. He's dead because he decided to get involved.
                    Trust me when I say I'm not on any LEOs side for shooting innocent people, but when you involve yourself, you are now involved.
                    Guess what, now hes dead and that guy will continue to beat his wife and that bitch is dumb for staying. I can assure you of that, since I've seen it with my own eyes, if a bitch doesn't leave after the first time she gets beat, she never will.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Man, this guy should not have gotten involved in a domestic dispute. It is really none of his business, he should have called the cops and maybe stuck around to be a witness. He's dead because he decided to get involved.
                      Trust me when I say I'm not on any LEOs side for shooting innocent people, but when you involve yourself, you are now involved.
                      Guess what, now hes dead and that guy will continue to beat his wife and that bitch is dumb for staying. I can assure you of that, since I've seen it with my own eyes, if a bitch doesn't leave after the first time she gets beat, she never will.
                      We call this the circle of violence and it is a very real thing, there is even training on it. People blame the police but if I was to put a number to it, 99 percent somehow mange to get the charges dropped and are back at the house in a week, next day. Wash, rinse, repeat. I don't see how people live that way. Some of it is lack of family support and no option to get out with five kids and the man being the only bread winner. I get some of it, but shit, if I ever even have to call the cops on my wife or the other way around. I am out.....................
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Somebody please correct me if Im wrong. But Ive got a theory based on the fact that when the police killed a 13 year old black kid in the park with a bb gun there were no protests. Even after they killed a kid in Walmart there were no protests. It seems that only protests form when it is a criminal that was clearly in the wrong. My theory is that they wont protest anything else because that's what keeps everyone separated. If there was a clear cut and dry case then everyone would agree, right or left. Its as if the media or whoever else wants this to be escalated. If this seemingly obvious case of an unarmed black man being shot is not brought up in the media and protests are a result, then my theory will be proven correct. So far nothing on CNN or the leftist site I visit daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                          Somebody please correct me if Im wrong. But Ive got a theory based on the fact that when the police killed a 13 year old black kid in the park with a bb gun there were no protests. Even after they killed a kid in Walmart there were no protests. It seems that only protests form when it is a criminal that was clearly in the wrong. My theory is that they wont protest anything else because that's what keeps everyone separated. If there was a clear cut and dry case then everyone would agree, right or left. Its as if the media or whoever else wants this to be escalated. If this seemingly obvious case of an unarmed black man being shot is not brought up in the media and protests are a result, then my theory will be proven correct. So far nothing on CNN or the leftist site I visit daily.
                          I can assure you, this is not an instance of a black man in the midst of a criminal act or a black man with a criminal record.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                            Ft Worth one comes to mind. The kid in the park was a distance and observation problem, but IIRC he did reach down and grab his BB gun. I can't remember though.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I can assure you, this is not an instance of a black man in the midst of a criminal act or a black man with a criminal record.

Not saying that at all. It looks clearly as an incident that everyone is protesting. Except noone will protest because he wasnt a criminal.

Comment

Fox news has a link now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-cop...2-year-old-man

Comment

Working...
                                X