No announcement yet.

It happened in my town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad news of the officer involved shooting. Hope it doesn't make national news. Keep your heads down and powder dry if it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
      Somebody please correct me if Im wrong. But Ive got a theory based on the fact that when the police killed a 13 year old black kid in the park with a bb gun there were no protests. Even after they killed a kid in Walmart there were no protests. It seems that only protests form when it is a criminal that was clearly in the wrong. My theory is that they wont protest anything else because that's what keeps everyone separated. If there was a clear cut and dry case then everyone would agree, right or left. Its as if the media or whoever else wants this to be escalated. If this seemingly obvious case of an unarmed black man being shot is not brought up in the media and protests are a result, then my theory will be proven correct. So far nothing on CNN or the leftist site I visit daily.
      Why wouldn't they pick and choose what to sensationalize? They have no problem at all not mentioning the real demographic that commits the vast majority of violent crimes.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        Shit, the only place in town worth looting would be the liquor store. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        My buddy's family has land up there and Dollar General is the only store I remember seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          My buddy's family has land up there and Dollar General is the only store I remember seeing.
          There is a Dollar General, family owned Grocery Store, Liquor store, the kwik check, and some mom n pop places.

Candle light vigil turned into a fucking shit show. Once the local people turned it over to Lee Merritt and the other "organizations" there, it was nothinv but hate. They moved from the convenience store to the center of downtown (one block away). Continued in their small group to spew their stuff. Some locals showed up, left, came back with guns, cops showed up. No one went to jail, protestors were pissed, only slightly less than what I expected.

Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I thought I was a member of THF, but I'm not.

Comment

So was the officer actually arrested?

Comment

Update, 10:40 p.m., Oct. 5:Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas was arrested on Monday and charged with murder in connection with the Saturday night…

Says they arrested him tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  So was the officer actually arrested?
                  Yes, today
                  Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Yes! Arrested on a murder charge and bond set at 1,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    He saw some guy arguing and fighting with his significant other and he stood up for her, like he would for anyone, whether he knew you or not.
                    This is why you don't make someone else's business, your business. I get that the dude had a kind heart, but better that the other guy kill the... woman, than the deceased get killed trying to help her. She picked the guy she was "arguing and fighting" with, now let her live with the consequences of her decision. White knighting has resulted in the death of many a mofo, unfortunately.

Arguing and fighting is kind of vague, unless the guy was pummeling her I don't really see any need to "stand up for her". Let the white trash retards be white trash retards, it's what they're best at.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      This is why you don't make someone else's business, your business. I get that the dude had a kind heart, but better that the other guy kill the... woman, than the deceased get killed trying to help her. She picked the guy she was "arguing and fighting" with, now let her live with the consequences of her decision. White knighting has resulted in the death of many a mofo, unfortunately.

Arguing and fighting is kind of vague, unless the guy was pummeling her I don't really see any need to "stand up for her". Let the white trash retards be white trash retards, it's what they're best at.
                      Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
                      John Stuart Mill, 1867

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Ha! What a pussy!

Comment

It was on fox news this AM, he is out on the 1MM bail according to them.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            It was on fox news this AM, he is out on the 1MM bail according to them.
                            Not out on bail. There was some confusion about that because he was booked and released from Hunt County. Apparently, he was a jailer at the Hunt County Jail so they moved him. Last I saw, he is held in Rockwall County

Comment

I see guys posting about how they wouldn't get involved. I would have a hard time not getting involved if I saw a guy hitting his wife. Hell I actually have before, a guy was climbing through the passenger door going after his wife, with their baby in the backseat, I saw it and dragged him out of the car and threw him on his ass. He got up I put him on his ass again and told him to calm the fuck down. Once he was looking up at me for the second time he became more responsive. She drove away and I made him stay there with me for 5 to 10 minutes before he left. We had a good conversation and I told him to get a lawyer to help him with custody issues with her, but what he was doing was going to get his kid taken away for good. When all said and done he thanked me before he left. Now not all cases will work out that way but mine just happened to end with nobody getting hurt.

On the situation about the cop, if the cop was in the wrong he should spend the rest of his life behind bars. Seems from what I heard a good guy lost his life for no good reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X