Another SN95 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another SN95 mustang

Maybe I purchased another one today; maybe I didn’t. Maybe I’m building a car for an event in FL late next year; maybe not. The lot of you will just have to go to Florida to find out. Maybe they’re just hotwheels too. If anyone needs SN95 parts, maybe I have some to sell or trade; maybe not.

Maybe we care, maybe we don't.

Comment

"PSH!!!"

Comment

A+ story, would read again. Or would I?

Comment

Cleetus and cars demo drags?

Comment

If I have one it'll probably go to some autoX events and drags too.... gotta see what it might do before the event in October, if I'm doing that. So if Cleetus demo drags are a thing, post the info. I'd post photos, but I'm too lazy to photobucket or some other photo sharing site, but it's not like there is a car to photograph or anything; well maybe.

Comment

This threads stupidity makes me angry...or it doesnt
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Schrödinger's mustang...
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Two cars and 3 aftermarket catbacks.... keeping the slp, I’m gonna be super busy on CL. The average person on this forum makes some of the CL crowd look smart, and seem pleasant to boot. Always meet at a neutral location.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Schrödinger's mustang...
                    that
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

A tfs stage1 cam might have arrived at the house today too.... gotta get creative to squeeze that into the 2k budget for an event that may or may not be real.

Comment

I'll put the idea of this happening in the same bucket as gasser64s petroleum engineering career.

Stop trying so hard to get people here to join you and make some real friends.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Schrödinger's mustang...
                          but did he put it in a box?
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            but did he put it in a box?
                            He both did and did not.

Or did he?
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I cannot recall if there is a box involved or not.... I do know the first opportunity to test this possible bucket of bolts is in mid January. It’ll be a fun filled mythical year of slow times in an old cheap PoS. It’ll be fun to see how it and I improve over 10 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X