No announcement yet.

Mitsubishi 65" DLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I see you posted in it, so obviously you're aware. DURR!

Comment

I have the 65" Mitsubishi dlp. I got it about 18 months ago. No problems, great picture quality.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I've had mine for I think 4 years now, and it will need a bulb soon. The picture is not as bright as it used to be. It's not that noticeable yet, but I can tell when I compare it to my plasmas and LCDs. Bulbs aren't very expensive, though, and this one lasted 4 years being on a lot.

I would love to go even bigger.

If you want big (and it really is awesome), and you don't plan to hang it, DLP is the way to go. And it's not really worse than any other TV from a side angle.

Now, I returned two 65 inchers of this same model because they made a loud buzzing noise. Then I said screw it and went with the 73. I bet they have fixed the issue with the newer ones.

Best advice I can give you is go as big as you can stand it. Unless you have a tiny room, you will never regret it.

I look at my stand sometimes and wish it had smoked glass windows. I think it would look nicer and also hide everything else.

Comment

Working...
        X