Thanks Tony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Tony!

My family and I have been buying vehicles from them since they were Peyton Wright Ford, the last one was from Purdy a couple years back. Josh was great, the lady in finance was not, but we still got a good deal on our vehicle. The wife said she was interested in a new vehicle a couple of weeks ago so I went on the search. After reading through the stuff on here and talking with a couple of friends who had purchased from GVF recently I was going to go elsewhere. Then Tony posted and I figured why not give him a shot, it would either be the last time I ever did anything with GVF or the reassurance that I should continue to buy there.

I emailed him at the beginning of last week and got a response immediately, we went over what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend. I was in the area later on in the week and stopped by, we spoke for a few minutes and he handed me off to someone to show me the vehicles. The guy he had show me the vehicles treated me like a VIP and was awesome, we started looking at vehicles with stickers well above what I said I wanted to spend but he said that whatever he showed me Tony said I could have for that price.

No haggling, No BS, finance guy was even great. I wanted a couple of things done before I took delivery so we are waiting on that, signed papers Friday afternoon, should have the vehicle this week. He went above and beyond for me and it was the best car buying experience I have had.

Maybe he hooked me up because of all of this, but I would like to think it is how he intends to treat everyone from DFWM.

So what did you get?
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

2013 edge limited.

Comment

Interesting. Glad he made the effort to repair their relationship with this community.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          2013 edge limited.
          22's?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My family and I have been buying vehicles from them since they were Peyton Wright Ford, the last one was from Purdy a couple years back. Josh was great, the lady in finance was not, but we still got a good deal on our vehicle. The wife said she was interested in a new vehicle a couple of weeks ago so I went on the search. After reading through the stuff on here and talking with a couple of friends who had purchased from GVF recently I was going to go elsewhere. Then Tony posted and I figured why not give him a shot, it would either be the last time I ever did anything with GVF or the reassurance that I should continue to buy there.

I emailed him at the beginning of last week and got a response immediately, we went over what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend. I was in the area later on in the week and stopped by, we spoke for a few minutes and he handed me off to someone to show me the vehicles. The guy he had show me the vehicles treated me like a VIP and was awesome, we started looking at vehicles with stickers well above what I said I wanted to spend but he said that whatever he showed me Tony said I could have for that price.

No haggling, No BS, finance guy was even great. I wanted a couple of things done before I took delivery so we are waiting on that, signed papers Friday afternoon, should have the vehicle this week. He went above and beyond for me and it was the best car buying experience I have had.

Maybe he hooked me up because of all of this, but I would like to think it is how he intends to treat everyone from DFWM.
            Thank you very much. Looking forward to our new realationship. I will have your Edge ready for delievery soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              22's?

god bless.
              20's, for now.

Comment

20's, for now.
                getting the wheels swapped for you now. Should be ready today.

Comment

Hmmm... Good to see GVF come through for you. We're thinking of trading our 14 gt on a 15, might give them a chance.
                  Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                    Hmmm... Good to see GVF come through for you. We're thinking of trading our 14 gt on a 15, might give them a chance.
                    Please do. email me at agonzalez@vtaig.com and I will take care of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X