No announcement yet.

Anyone with an IPhone 6s+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Note 2 a while back, felt like I was holding a damn laptop to my ear when I used it as a phone.

Comment

I got a 6s+ for K last year. She's loved it up until a week or two ago.
      The battery isn't lasting very long anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
        I have a 6s and use my tablet if I need a bigger screen, + felt too cumbersome.
        Exact opposite reason I decided to go with a note. Why have 2 devices when 1 can do the job of both.

After our last family upgrade and spending $200+ on phone covers and screen protectors alone , I keep extras handy. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mob/5485222586.html

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          I got a 6s+ for K last year. She's loved it up until a week or two ago.
          The battery isn't lasting very long anymore.
          I tried changing the battery in an iPhone 5 I had with one of the self-fix kits from an online source. Would not do again, was a dismal failure and thus I now have a 6s+

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I tried changing the battery in an iPhone 5 I had with one of the self-fix kits from an online source. Would not do again, was a dismal failure and thus I now have a 6s+
            Yeah, I'm not about to open an Iphone that's less than a year old.
            Hell, I'm not opening an Iphone period. She can be tethered to a charger until upgrade if they won't swap it out under warranty.

Comment

I need to upgrade my I phone but they want 30 payments of 25 bux. wtf? 750 for a lil bigger screen? keep the pos

Comment

Get it, you will love it
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Well, based on what you all said, I have come to a couple of conclusions:

1. I'm keeping the phone
                  B. Some of you must have dainty hands
                  7. ?? Profit

Comment

I have a 6s+ and I generally like it. One thing that I really don't like (and maybe it's just the case I bought) is that I find it very slippery to hang on to - I already know that some day i'm going to take advantage of the warranty when I drop it. Of course it's bigger and it takes up more room in your pocket. The battery will last more than a day and web pages will actually load instead of hanging forever like they did on my iphone 4. Overall I think it's a very good phone.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                      I have a 6s+ and I generally like it. One thing that I really don't like (and maybe it's just the case I bought) is that I find it very slippery to hang on to - I already know that some day i'm going to take advantage of the warranty when I drop it. Of course it's bigger and it takes up more room in your pocket. The battery will last more than a day and web pages will actually load instead of hanging forever like they did on my iphone 4. Overall I think it's a very good phone.
                      Check out the Magpul cases... they are cheap on amazon, pretty thin, and help the grip without being bulky.

Comment

I have a monoprice case that was probably $5. Has a texture on the sides so it's easy to hang on to and I've dropped it plenty of times with no issues.

Comment

Working...
                        X