No announcement yet.

Stranger Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was digging season 1, but thought it got kinda corny towards the end with the upside down and monsters and going back and forth through a tree and all that nonsense. At the time, it felt like they didn't know where to take the story, so they were jumping the shark.

However, season 2 clearly takes the whole upside down/monster thing and runs with it. I was pleasantly surprised how they committed to that and really made it deeper and crazier to the point it really interested me. So much so, that I can say I liked season 2 a lot more than season 1.

Comment

I think the tree was sort of, where it just so happened to be that a hole formed. Sort of like the wall in the lab building. You can tell its just a random wall and wasn't really something they were planning on. Otherwise it would be in a lab and it looks like its in or near a hallway that leads to one of the lab rooms. At least in season 1 that is the way it appears, and they show it a bit in season 2. Its one of the smaller ones. Its like it got out of their control and started appearing in a few random places. I don't think they've showed its actual origin yet. Or if they did I wasn't following along closely enough.
      WH

Comment

¡pǝʇɔǝdxǝ ı uɐɥʇ ɹǝʇʇǝq sɐʍ 2 uosɐǝs

Comment

Enjoyed season 2 far more than 1.

Comment

At first I couldn't remember what the hell was going on, it slowly came back to me, kind of. However, spot on with it getting a lot better in the second half. My wife liked the very end of course.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Season 2 exceeded my expectations, I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoy watching this show, brings me back to the 80's.

Comment

I thought season 2 was decent at best. Thought the last episode was weak. I'll need to look again but are the cars in the upside down really old ones and not modern to the 80s?

Comment

Season 3 Teaser

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                  X