What company to wall mount TV's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What company to wall mount TV's?

Looking for a company to wall mount a couple of TV's in west Fort Worth. Any recommendations?

Are you a chick or something?

Comment

Do it yourself. Is stupidly easy.

Comment

Concur with prior 2 posts. Go buy some, attach to TV, attach to wall and then attach TV to wall. Articulating and fixed are both simple to mount.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I needed help myself due to bad back issues used Home theater solutions,
          They just moved to a new location in Colleyville, not pricey.

Comment

It is going to require running electric lines and cable lines to an area that I am not sure how to get them to. That is something that I would rather leave to some one that knows what they are doing. I could probably paint my own car but it would look much better if I found some one that knows the correct way to do the job! Same here on this job!

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              It is going to require running electric lines and cable lines to an area that I am not sure how to get them to. That is something that I would rather leave to some one that knows what they are doing. I could probably paint my own car but it would look much better if I found some one that knows the correct way to do the job! Same here on this job!
              Well fishing cables and mounting a TV are two different jobs. F' fishing cables.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

check if "gotstripes" made the move over here and pm him. i got my tv from him and had him do the install. world class dude, great work,

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Well fishing cables and mounting a TV are two different jobs. F' fishing cables.
                  Exactly.

Don't pay them to install the mount, if you can help it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    check if "gotstripes" made the move over here and pm him. i got my tv from him and had him do the install. world class dude, great work,

god bless.
                    Brian is a bad ass, but he's very busy with his current job, and isn't in the AV game anymore.

CWO does good work too...

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                      Brian is a bad ass, but he's very busy with his current job, and isn't in the AV game anymore.

CWO does good work too...
                      Thanks buddy.

I'm still in the A/V game, I just sit at a desk now Too fucking hot to be in an attic. LOL

Comment

1crazycarguy you have a PM

Comment

Working...
                        X