Dallas Safari Club Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Safari Club Show

Anyone else go? Some awesome mounts throughout the show, a few gun booths with some cool stuff. It was a good time overall, just couldn't afford the $60k shotguns.

Id never feel comfortable at a safari club show. Id go nuts and start yelling yes master to all the rich folk kike dohctr and his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Id never feel comfortable at a safari club show. Id go nuts and start yelling yes master to all the rich folk kike dohctr and his dad.

Comment

Had a good time at the show this year, I was shopping for a Mule Deer or Cougar hunt next year. I noticed that in the booths that sold firearms that they wouldnt allow you in if you had a beer/cocktail. Couple times I had to have my wife hold my beer while I finger f'ed some of the fine firearms, lol.
        "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
        East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
        https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

First year I have not attended in a while. Unquestionably the coolest gun show I have ever attended!
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I would have been going crazy I love the guns that are on showcase at those shows. The double rifles are something I will have some day.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
              Had a good time at the show this year, I was shopping for a Mule Deer or Cougar hunt next year. I noticed that in the booths that sold firearms that they wouldnt allow you in if you had a beer/cocktail. Couple times I had to have my wife hold my beer while I finger f'ed some of the fine firearms, lol.
              Did you see the guns at hog control? They specialize in night vision optics and internal suppressors, they were fucking awesome. Also over by the food area at Texas Triggers, Colby Donaldson (host of Top Shot) works with them and they sell packages to go to their facility and do Top Shot style shooting competitions, pretty cool also. The one thing I couldn't understand was the tracking point scope. It was basically a scope that you hook up to your computer and it adjusts the point of aim for you by taking wind and elevation and using the info. Pretty ridiculous, takes all of the skill out of making the shot.

Comment

Went once and that shit ain't for me. Never been back!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Did you see the guns at hog control? They specialize in night vision optics and internal suppressors, they were fucking awesome. Also over by the food area at Texas Triggers, Colby Donaldson (host of Top Shot) works with them and they sell packages to go to their facility and do Top Shot style shooting competitions, pretty cool also. The one thing I couldn't understand was the tracking point scope. It was basically a scope that you hook up to your computer and it adjusts the point of aim for you by taking wind and elevation and using the info. Pretty ridiculous, takes all of the skill out of making the shot.
                  A buddy of mine does work for Texas Triggers. I think his fiancee was working as eye candy at the show.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post

I did see the folks at hog control, they had some pretty good pricing on the ingrally suppressed rifles but I already bought one from dark horse arms, who were also at the show.

I also noticed that the pricing for the helicopter pigs hunts are going up a bit. I'm going to have to start selling my yearly seat on my hunts, lol.

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

[QUOTE=Shorty;934153 eye candy at the show.[/QUOTE]

Love the booth talent.

there were a few chicks that my wife even stopped to check out

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

still trade you a turkey hunt for that hog seat .

My accommodations are not as nice though haha.

Comment

Bump, starts tomorrow. I will probably be there Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                          X