• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    $10, the race is a 40-120 roll.
    dafuq? what do you mean by 40 roll?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      dafuq? what do you mean by 40 roll?
      I think he thinks your pile of shit will go 120 mph. I don't believe it myself, you shouldn't either.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Ok so a 3 way? I want odds. Come to win. Bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I think he thinks your pile of shit will go 120 mph. I don't believe it myself, you shouldn't either.
          You should stop drinking.

Comment

real talk. do we got a race? if not you need to shut. the. FUCK. up. right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              $10, the race is a 40-120 roll.
              we can likely do this, i assume you'll have a power adder by then? you are smart enough to lock in the green cars. if mine isnt green can we still give it a go and throw some money on the back end?

Comment

real talk. do we got a race? if not you need to shut. the. FUCK. up. right now.
                Yes, just bring my $300 over like we agreed to and we are on. We can race on November 17th of this year.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• november of 2016? get the fuck out of here. how the fuck are you gonna push me out another 8 months when i already gave you 3. straight BITCH.

Comment

• i'l be there nov. 17th though. not gonna bet with you, but understant i am watching you like a hawk.

Comment

november of 2016? get the fuck out of here. how the fuck are you gonna push me out another 8 months when i already gave you 3. straight BITCH.
                      What do you got against November? You said this year. I need some time to get some money together, I only got about a half a million in the bank, times are fucking tight around here!

Comment

What do you got against November? You said this year. I need some time to get some money together, I only got about a half a million in the bank, times are fucking tight around here!
                        for others to see what a pompous ass you are. can i get the $200 locked in then?

Comment

for others to see what a pompous ass you are. can i get the $200 locked in then?
                          Absolutely, bring it on over and it is locked in. Don't forget Robert's $100 too.

Comment

• not sure why you are worried about his money. make sure i have mine.

Comment

• and i'll let a midlle man hold it. Big Matt? for March 12? GRUDGE RACE?

Comment

and i'll let a midlle man hold it. Big Matt? for March 12? GRUDGE RACE?
                                Ok sounds good. But you have to give Matt the $100 for Robert too. So $300 to Matt. Ask Matt to confirm in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X