Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn workplace violence

Comment

This terrifies me about the future. These situations. How do I know my family will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time and be caught by some people who literally do not know any better. How do some people literally think this is ok? Are we raising a generation of kids who are being trained to be psycopaths from a young age pumping all this anger and hate into them from a young age?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
        This terrifies me about the future. These situations. How do I know my family will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time and be caught by some people who literally do not know any better. How do some people literally think this is ok? Are we raising a generation of kids who are being trained to be psycopaths from a young age pumping all this anger and hate into them from a young age?
        I would burn down an entire city block with the dead bodies as tinder if something like this happened to my wife or kid or anyone in my family really.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Police said the victim is an 18-year-old with special needs. Officers found the disoriented young man wandering a Chicago street "in crisis" Tuesday afternoon.

He was so traumatized that it took most of the night for him to calm down so he was able to talk to police, Capt. Steven Sesso said.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Black lives matter leader's tweet before he deleted it.

Comment

Four negro mothers no doubt saying "...but they's all good kids".

Comment

Comment

Coming up next on MTV

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Was talking to a cop buddy and he was telling me about his experiences with minorities, and the hatred that has grown, not just towards police, but towards whites period. I hope that is isolated to his experience, but things like this make you question the expanse of the hatred.
                          It isn't an isolated issue. It is widespread and growing. Just think of how the people living in Gaza feel about the Israelis and that is how the majority of blacks feel towards the White Nation of America that they live in but are not a large part of. They can rarely be successful and do not even try to be and it burns their asses to see others that are.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-05-2017, 09:36 AM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                            I would burn down an entire city block with the dead bodies as tinder if something like this happened to my wife or kid or anyone in my family really.
                            I would absolutely be in prison if anything like this happened to mine too....scary thought.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Black lives matter leader's tweet before he deleted it.

Most are saying fake and no one links to the image anymore.

Comment

could have been worse. people always forget this.

Comment

Working...
                                X