Anyone have a Cricut machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Cricut machine?

Anyone who uses this to make stickers and logos, can you share your experience?

They run ~$400 new, looking at used ones on CL, love to hear your thoughts.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

what are you looking to do? Are you wanting to make a business out of it? Are you wanting to have it for random stuff?
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

NOT looking to do anything other than random stuff. My ex stepmother inlaw's daughter (I wouldn't know what to call her, so I call her Rachel) has one and I have to rely on her for my monograms for my cups and stuff, want to be able to make those things on my own, and other vinyl designs I have in mind.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Got one for the wife (sitting 8 feet from me in the office now) and she uses the FUCK out of that thing. She made about 1/2 our Christmas presents to family (Tumblers/shirts/etc) and makes all sorts of shirts for the kiddo.

Everything her family has is a god damned theme party so it's paid for itself vs. ordering random shirts we wear once (that is an entirely different battle).

She even made window stickers for her new car (Buckeye and Bronco's logo's) and they are holding up nicely.

Comment

Which version did you buy, Nate?

Comment

I got a cameo cutter it will do 12"x10ft, been great for cutting race car numbers and a slew of other things, I think it was $260, the vinyl that comes with it is crap I get 12x10 rolls of orcal 651 on amazon for like $6 a roll.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

My wife's has probably broken even vs buying shirts/stickers if you don't count the cost of materials. She uses it quite a bit, probably more than I use my robobrew. I can drink the products I make though.

Comment

If you are looking for random stuff that isn't super detailed. I can set you up for less than a hundo if you are local, if not, depends on shipping.

Comment

My current logo is pretty finely detailed.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    If you are looking for random stuff that isn't super detailed. I can set you up for less than a hundo if you are local, if not, depends on shipping.
                    do tell?

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                      do tell?
                      I have an older machine, with sure cuts a lot 2 that I want out of my house. $75 and its yours, machine and software

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by black2002ls; 01-07-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Wife has one, she likes it. Prints out crafts and other woman shit. Machine seems to do its job pretty well.
                        WH

Comment

Anybody wanna cut out a magnet that says “Don’t hit me” so I can stick it on my truck?

Comment

I have a .png file that I would like made into 1 sticker at a maximum 2" tall in either dark blue or metallic gold (if that exists). I want only the letters no background. If anyone would do this for me and accepts paypal please respond.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I have a circuit Air II that I use for my powder coating cups, and shirts that I do on the side. I just recently bought a silhouette Cameo, but have not really got around to really playing with it. The Circuit is decent and their platform is decent, but you have you have to have in active internet connection to use it. Everything is run through their air/web page and you cannot do anything without the internet. The design studio is decent, but it has limitations, especially if you are using their print and cutting feature as it has a max size of 9.75 X 6.25. it will cut larger items, but the print and cut options are limited limited.

Comment

Working...
                              X