Amazon sells oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon sells oil

Anyone used this stuff? 5 quarts of full synthetic for under $20 is pretty appealing. It’s kinda new and has good reviews and that project farm dude seemed to like it.
    "PSH!!!"

I have no experience or comments on it, but if you get in a googling mood and want to dig into it more I'm petty sure it's a Warren Distribution product and they're the guys who supply oil to WalMart (and other private labels).

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      I have no experience or comments on it, but if you get in a googling mood and want to dig into it more I'm petty sure it's a Warren Distribution product and they're the guys who supply oil to WalMart (and other private labels).
      It is warren
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        It is warren
        Is that good or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
          Is that good or bad?
          Yes, it is.

Comment

I've been picking up Mobil1 for that price from either Costco or O'Reily's recently.

Comment

I thought the Walmart oil is Valvoline.

Comment

They're saying Amazon and Walmart brand oil the same stuff

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  They're saying Amazon and Walmart brand oil the same stuff
                  I saw that on a project farm video today.. honestly the super-tech synthetic did pretty damn good during testing
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I saw that on a project farm video today.. honestly the super-tech synthetic did pretty damn good during testing
                    Yup, I use Castrol extended on my vehicles but I might switch to super tech on my high mileage gmc

Comment

Hard to beat a just of synthetic oil for $17. Talk about a great budget oil change!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I seen a vid not too long ago that put amazon oil up against a few big names ...and the amazon oil did surprisingly well...Think it came in 2nd place out of 5 brands

Comment

Working...
                        X