What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are yall gonna do about the virus

What are your plans for the virus? Boss says he may shut down for awhile if he gets it. That'll leave me sitting at home doing... house stuff. Maybe I'll finally fix a bunch of shit that I've been meaning to. Or maybe I'll have the virus and lay in bed for 10 days.

Got any plans to avoid it? It's already in Texas, this shit will probably rampage through texas eventually. Been stocking up on food in case the economy grinds to a halt for a couple of months? Discuss.
    WH

Nothing because it is nothing FUD.

Comment

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Probably just walk around and cough on people and shit. Shouldn’t be a problem finding bar seating on a sat night so that’s a plus. Govt says not to worry so I’m not going to. If it was a problem they will be the first to say something. This will be a very interesting year

Comment

Continue on as if nothing is happening. Media is blowing this shit out of proportion.

Comment

Ima rent me a back-ho an uproot dat tree.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Continue on as if nothing is happening. Media is blowing this shit out of proportion.
              The only thing I'm concerned about is when the lemmings buy into the hype and we have runs on stuff. Remember the gas runs after the last hurricane?
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I found this and it's an interesting take

some of it seems logical especially for those with kids in the house and if the just in time supply logistics start breaking down

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  The only thing I'm concerned about is when the lemmings buy into the hype and we have runs on stuff. Remember the gas runs after the last hurricane?
                  Yeah, I remember that, I just flew back from a weekend trip in colorado. Only damned thing I had with a full tank was my V10 ram, which doesn't go far on a full tank.

People are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    There was zero reason for the issues down here. Supply lines got cut off temporarily, lots of people going south to help needed gas, these moron peppers decided to go fill up every god damn gallon milk jug they had, thus the shortage. It was only in this region, mainly around I35 and I45, and 80 percent fuck stick induced. Almost as dumb as the neck beards buying up all of the 22 cal shit and the shortages on it for so long.

I put some thought into this the other day. If you can afford to run to the woods for a couple of months or years, you are going to need water and food to last that long. If not, is this stuff going to suddenly stop me from getting water? No. Maybe a run on the grocery stores if it gets crazy but more food will come. I got worried about ebola, and if that shit would of gotten out of control, I might of headed for the woods, but not this one at this point.

We need to start kicking the shit out of these morons, lying, getting on planes, and coming back to the US for better health care. Our death rate here looks bad because some asshole came back and started treating people in the nursing home. Fucking brilliant. I do think it should be interesting to see what happens at spring break. I am just over panicking about this shit. If the people are contagious for two weeks prior to showing then this one might be a rough ride. I just think and hope that is hype. These people know they are sick, and just slipping back over because they are selfish pricks.

I stopped a girl the other night who looked like death, was coughing like crazy, had X's on her hands. She had no clue what was wrong with her but guess where she was coming from? A club. I told her that's how pandemics get started.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I worked at a hospital during bird flu and swine flu. I think I'll be okay. This is just hype. We have two big out of state volleyball tournaments this month and some of the parents are afraid to take their kids. I just respond "wash your damn hands and don't touch your face!" it's crazy and so are the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        these moron peppers
                        Just for the record - I assume you meant "preppers" - those were not preppers. Preppers are prepared or close to it. e.g. "Just in case" for this virus, it's a matter of topping off or just restocking a few things, but generally be okay without doing that as well. Preppers don't run the shelves empty at the last minute as that defeats the purposing of preparing for X time without food/water/fuel...etc being available for purchase.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is the end of humanity.

Comment

We. Are. All. Gonna. Die!!!

But for real, I stocked up the pantry, which was two cans of tomato soup and a half eaten box of cheerios before that, (bachelor life) and got extra bottled water.

As far as "prepping" I also got a couple 50lb bags of rice and beans for long term storage. Shit will last 25 years properly stored, so food concerns are taken care of for the next shtf situ that rolls into town, long after this one has come and gone.

Comment

I've been more selective about which door knobs i lick.

Comment

Working...
                              X