Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ammo is dirt cheap at Wal-mart right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo is dirt cheap at Wal-mart right now.

Just a heads up, they're trying to get rid of their remaining stock and have slashed prices considerably. I got 50ct boxes Winchester .40 S&W for $7 a box. I'm not a huge fan of them getting rid of ammo, but they have some pretty fucking good deals right now.

I picked up a couple boxes of 40 s&w for $7 as well as a couple boxes of 180 grain hollow point 40 for $11. All their "short barrel" 223 ammo is half off too

Comment

Screw walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        Screw walmart.
        I agree, but I'm not walking away from ammo that they're probably taking a loss on.

Comment

Hit up three different stores tonight to see if I could grab anything...one store had zero handgun ammo (Duncanville/Clark Rd), Cedar Hill store had several boxes of 38 spcl, 38+p FMJ and white box JHP and HST 38+P Federal, and Midlothian only had 4 boxes of 38+P HST and 2 boxes of 357 sig. I picked up a few boxes of the 38/357 magnum...it was cheap enough. I'd really like to find some .380, 9mm and .45 but odds are I won't find any at these prices

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Hit up three different stores tonight to see if I could grab anything...one store had zero handgun ammo (Duncanville/Clark Rd), Cedar Hill store had several boxes of 38 spcl, 38+p FMJ and white box JHP and HST 38+P Federal, and Midlothian only had 4 boxes of 38+P HST and 2 boxes of 357 sig. I picked up a few boxes of the 38/357 magnum...it was cheap enough. I'd really like to find some .380, 9mm and .45 but odds are I won't find any at these prices
            Hmm... Might have to go check that out.

Comment

I stopped by hickory creek today and it was empty

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                I stopped by hickory creek today and it was empty
                Yup, I went to my local Wally world in Lucas and the shelves were bare. Just a few boxes of .223, some 30.06, some 6.5 crEEdmo and .22lr...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Irving store on 183/Beltline has 4 boxes of Federal HST 38+P for 13 bucks each. I have plenty already.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Screw walmart.
                    totally, everyone should just make 'em keep it
                    WH

Comment

Checked the Wal-Mart by my work and the only thing they had was 1 ammo can of federal 5.56, 420 rounds but it was 178.00. I guess the sale isn't on everything?
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X