New Scooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scooter

Needed something for all of this sweet Idaho single track. 2020 Husqvarna TX 300i. Fuel injected 2 stroke

Nice. I have been kicking around the idea of another dirt bike but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Also, if I ever buy another trailer again it will be all aluminum.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Did it save you $$ by buying it not assembled? Sweet bike either way!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

that is pretty cool.

i still bring my 03 cr to cross country practices to ride.

how is the vibration on those?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Did it save you $$ by buying it not assembled? Sweet bike either way!
          You do save a little on the set-up fees, but this is my first new vehicle purchase ever, so it was more about the fun of uncrating and building it. Only took a hour or so.

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          that is pretty cool.

i still bring my 03 cr to cross country practices to ride.

how is the vibration on those?
          Nearly non-existent with the new counterbalanced motor

Comment

hell yeah man. ive been trying not to pick up a fs501, you see how well that worked for me on the 701 ����

that thing is slick, what's a fi 2t ride like?

Comment

Very nice. Finally got the opportunity to get the 690 in the dirt and see how it performs. So far...I LOVE THIS THING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                hell yeah man. ive been trying not to pick up a fs501, you see how well that worked for me on the 701 ����

that thing is slick, what's a fi 2t ride like?
                So I might as well be a complete newb when it comes to riding dirt bikes. I've been riding for close to 15 years, and that's all been on street bikes for the most part. First bikes i ever had were dirt bikes, but never did any serious dirt riding. After moving to Idaho, and taking the 950 offroad more, I got the itch. Obviously the 300 rips, scary at times and I'm a big dude. Right now, we can only ride desert, as there is still snow in the mountains. But in Idaho, you can start at the trailhead @ 3k feet and easily gain elevation to 9k feet on the trail, so the KTM / Husky injected bikes are nice for that. I got the TX over the TE because i liked the idea of the air fork. stiffer in the desert, more plush in the mountains. Also got a 2k discount since i bought it from work! Regardless, I'm going to need a lot of seat time to get comfortable on this thing.

Maiden voyage today

Comment

You won't regret that purchase! I love my 17 500exc-f. Can't go wrong with a street legal dirtbike! I've been wanting to ride Idaho. You got some extra space at your crib? ;-)
                  Just got back from riding out in big bend for a week. No single track but still fun.

Comment

Cloudcroft, NM is always nice to go to during the summer, to get away from the heat.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Love Husky's!

Comment

rangers had to rescue me...

Comment

too heavy or injury?

Comment

Was by myself snow was too deep spent a hour and a half trying to get it out just couldn't. Had to hike a ways down the mountain until I got cell service thankfully

Comment

Well that sucks. Glad you're ok. One of the reasons I really don't like to go riding alone offroad.

Comment

Working...
                              X