Talion Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talion Firearms

A new class 3 dealer popped up in Denton within the last 2 months. Talion Firearms. Any body have dealings with them? They do smg's, sbr's, custom suppressors and tactical training.

I am thinking about having a supressor made by them for one of my 9mm pistols.

Let me know if anyone has had any bad experience with them.

I don't know about them, but white wing weaponry is in Denton too and several of us use them regularly. They are a class 3 as well and have a gunsmith on site.

Comment

Yeah. My SDN6 is on a form 4 at white wing right now. I know Jeremy fairly well.
      Talion is selling all their suppressors for $550 right now. No QD just direct to barrel. 303 stainless, aluminum or titanium for a little more.

Comment

Speaking of Denton based dealers, has anyone have any experience with Call To Arms? They are off Dallas Dr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Speaking of Denton based dealers, has anyone have any experience with Call To Arms? They are off Dallas Dr.
          All my transfers go there.
          He is set up with a few online dealers like Buds Gunshop.
          Great guy. David Anderson is his name.

Comment

Resurrecting an old thread I know. I was just doing some googling to see if anything new had come of this guy.

A little background, the shop I work for was located in the same complex as talion until we moved.

That son of a bitch was shady as FUCK and way over priced. He also loved to fear monger. #1 At one point he was attempting to get a local machine shop to machine him suppressors off the books. #2, the owner of the complex of buildings we were located in with them was funding his purchases of mil surplus vehicles, hummers, deuces etc. After loaning him an absurd amount (I forget the exact amount as it's been a few years now) and purchasing several vehicles to flip, he vanished. Packed up shop in the middle of the night and disappeared. The vehicles were found at a storage facility not far from where the shop was located. He was found in Kansas with his wife that NONE of us knew existed.

Also, after our shop was broken into and a car was stolen (and recovered unharmed for the most part), he was paying one of our dipshit (soon fired) employees to sit in the parking lot over the weekends with a rifle to watch their building. Keep in mind they dealt in NFA items... There wasn't a single safe in the place. If you didn't do business with him, be very, very glad. When he up and vanished he also took customers firearms and money of course.

Comment

Sounds like the turd who ran Runner Runner Guns.

Comment

Working...
              X