Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No love for the Springfield hellcat? Or p365?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No love for the Springfield hellcat? Or p365?

They’re putting up some pretty awesome specs and both reputable brands.. smaller dimensions than the Glock 43 (other than width) and holds a lot more rounds (Glock43 6+1, p365 10+1, HC 11+1). Seems like these would be ideal carry pistols

"PSH!!!"

I picked up a 365 and now have a G43 for sale. By the way I carry my 365 in 12+1 configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      I picked up a 365 and now have a G43 for sale. By the way I carry my 365 in 12+1 configuration.
      Do you like it? I’m considering buying one
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Do you like it? I’m considering buying one
        Absolutely. I’m getting another for the wife soon. It’s the most accurate small pistol I have shot (for me). The mags are tough to load up but 12 rds in a pistol this small is impressive. You can shoot mine at Eagle in Addison. I go there after work somedays or sometimes at lunch.

Comment

I've been trying to buy a Hellcat for about a month. Academy in Arlington had ONE in stock 1 week ago...I actually held it in my hand..it was $499 plus tax. The salesman didn't want to show it to me...told me that Springfield sucks and the 365 is a far better gun..(I carry an XDs 45)..he was quite rude...but every review I've found so far says basically it's a tossup...the early 365's had some issues...I haven't found a bad review of the Hellcat yet. I myself have never had an issue with my XDs. I went to the Ft. Worth gun show and found all of ONE table that had the Hellcat..both versions. He was asking 575 for the optics model and 525 for the standard version. I told him Academy had it for 499 and he got an instant attitude and said "yeah but they don't have it in stock so my price is firm". I walked. The 365 is not a bad gun...I've held both...it's SLIGHTLY better in my hand..but the Hellcat felt just as good..and it holds more rounds. I'll probably get one soon when Academy get's them back in stock.

Comment

I like the XDs, in fact I bought one before they were even being imported by Springfield. Just picked up a new 10mm XD and love it.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              I like the XDs, in fact I bought one before they were even being imported by Springfield. Just picked up a new 10mm XD and love it.
              Yeah I wanted an XDs 45 3.3in when they first came out but after 2 months of waiting for it to be in stock I gave up and went with the M&P Shield 40...then found an XDs for sale in Albuquerque and snagged it. Side by side...I found the XDs easier to shoot better groups with than the Shield and it's not as snappy as the 40...and I sold the Shield 40 for more than I paid for the XDs..that worked out nicely. I know some people dont like the backstrap safety of the XDs...I like it. I REALY like the stock sights on the XDs. I wish the rear sight on the Hellcat wasn't as tall as it is but I don't see it as an issue.

Comment

I too like XDs. Springfield and Sig are two of my favorite arms mfgers. I’d carry either and be very happy with it. And I have yet to touch a Hellcat, but I trust Springfield.

Comment

psa has the 365 + 3 mags and a iwb holster for 549 right now. I'm about to pick one up

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    psa has the 365 + 3 mags and a iwb holster for 549 right now. I'm about to pick one up
                    I really like my 365. I actually pocket carry mine with a Vedder pocket holster.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      I too like XDs. Springfield and Sig are two of my favorite arms mfgers. I’d carry either and be very happy with it. And I have yet to touch a Hellcat, but I trust Springfield.
                      I carry an XDS 9mm and love it. I started to look at the Hellcat but did not go all in because I actually like the grip safety on the XDS. If the Hellcat had it, I'd probably own one, but I'm fine with what I have. I swapped the sights for night sights, so I'm good to go in all occasions. I own several Springfields now (Thanks, Casey!) and will continue looking to them for future weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        I really like my 365. I actually pocket carry mine with a Vedder pocket holster.
                        I've been using technaclips lately, prefer iwb with one over a holster.

Comment

Working...
                        X