Obama must hate white folk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Why is anyone surprised about anything he does?
    I honestly thought we would NEVER live through another Jimmy Carter era, and I was dead wrong. Jimmy Carter was Ned in the First Reader compared to this silly commie bastard. Barry is doing everything that Carter WANTED to do, but couldn't, thank God. The one big difference in the two, is that I still felt like Carter was a good person, and just not a good POTUS. This ass-clown appears to have no redeeming qualities at all.

Comment

This isn't Louisiana west tx doesn't need FEMA

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        This isn't Louisiana west tx doesn't need FEMA
        Then we also shouldn't have to pay for it
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Then we also shouldn't have to pay for it
          Right on. That's the very reason I get pissed off when Barry snubs us here in Texas. He loves taking our tax money then deny's our people help when they need it. "Taxation without representation" comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I honestly thought we would NEVER live through another Jimmy Carter era, and I was dead wrong. Jimmy Carter was Ned in the First Reader compared to this silly commie bastard. Barry is doing everything that Carter WANTED to do, but couldn't, thank God. The one big difference in the two, is that I still felt like Carter was a good person, and just not a good POTUS. This ass-clown appears to have no redeeming qualities at all.
            And the line of succession is even worse.

Comment

Working...
            X