No announcement yet.

Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this show. I finally convinced several friends to give it a try and they all love it now.

Comment

My wife is a history major and cajoled me into watching this. We are about 3 episodes in on Season 1. I'm not feeling it yet. For a violent show about violent times, the sex/kill scenes seem to be somewhat tame. I guess, I need to stop comparing everything to Game of Thrones.

Will it get better in the next few episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        My wife is a history major and cajoled me into watching this. We are about 3 episodes in on Season 1. I'm not feeling it yet. For a violent show about violent times, the sex/kill scenes seem to be somewhat tame. I guess, I need to stop comparing everything to Game of Thrones.

Will it get better in the next few episodes?
        Tried watching the first few episodes and it bored me everytime. I skipped to episode 5 and that's when I started to get really into it.

Comment

Just wait. It's as hard core as a basic cable show gets. Worth hanging in there for sure. Just ask the history major girl if she knows what a "blood eagle" is.

Comment

Starts back tonight!

Comment

Anyone still watching this? Been an interesting season so far and is starting to ramp up. Bjorn is turning into a bad mofo!

Comment

I've been storing them up on the DVR so we can binge watch later. It's a freaking amazing show.

Comment

This season has been pretty dang good. Had some shocking scenes in this weeks episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    Anyone still watching this? Been an interesting season so far and is starting to ramp up. Bjorn is turning into a bad mofo!
                    Bjorn and Ivar are the bad asses of the Ragnar bloodline in the Viking tales. I really want to see what the show makes of them.

Comment

This season has been pretty solid.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Season 5 started last night!

Comment

Working...
                        X