Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn...RIP
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I got the funeral details today. It's on the 26th in Monroe, LA.

I shouldn't be surprised it'll be back in Monroe. That's his hometown. However it's going to be hard for anyone to get there the day after Christmas.

Comment

Damn, thats like 4 hours away.

I'll stick this for a few days in case any one needs the info on the location.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn. RIP Shane.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/9-an...ils-place.html

I remember the girl I was "hanging out with" at the time came to this party and fell asleep. lol.
            Man, there are some names from the past in that thread! I wonder what ever happened to FbodLover.....

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
              Man, there are some names from the past in that thread! I wonder what ever happened to FbodLover.....
              Was that the girl that worked at BestBuy?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I don't really know where she worked. Seems like she drove a 6 cylinder F-body back then and was kinda cute - but underage..... but hey- the statute of limitations is probably expired by now..........

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                  The names are a blast from the past, that's when there was actually chicks on this site too!

Comment

I always liked him - definitely an old timer around here - it is sad that we've lost yet another one. RIP.

Comment

RIP Shane, you were a great person to know...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So long brother, cya on the otherside someday.

Comment

So the Tarrant County ME finally finished the cause of death. It was listed as HEMOPERICARDIUM DUE TO AORTIC DISSECTION. Aortic Dissection is when the Aorta is litterally torn. Mayo Clinic lists excessive weight lifting as a risk factor and I know Shane really enjoyed weight lifting. There were no narcotics in his system.

Be sure to take care of yourselves folks. Life is short. Love all of you guys...

Comment

I sincerely doubt that weight lifting alone was the root cause, more likely the gasoline, which hits super close to home for several reasons. Hit a couple sets in God's squat rack for me my man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang I wonder if there were any symptoms to that...not that I lift but I wonder if he just never woke up or how it all went down. Sad news regardless
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                Dang I wonder if there were any symptoms to that...not that I lift but I wonder if he just never woke up or how it all went down. Sad news regardless
                                Nope
                                That's what killed John Ritter

Look up Aortic aneurysm ....it will scare the shit out of you...

Comment

Working...
                                X