No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backcountry. About a couple who goes canoeing and backpacking in the woods, gets lost, and comes across a black bear. First half is slow at parts but it was good. The last half was worth the watch.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Just finished watching Godless. It's a western and I really enjoyed it.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• SAME here, Godless was great

Comment

• About to start on Altered Carbon.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Backcountry. About a couple who goes canoeing and backpacking in the woods, gets lost, and comes across a black bear. First half is slow at parts but it was good. The last half was worth the watch.
            I saw that a couple of years ago. FUCK! Made me want to upgrade my firearm choices when I go camping (even in a State Park LOL!).

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              About to start on Altered Carbon.

Into episode 4 so far. Digging it!
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                I saw that a couple of years ago. FUCK! Made me want to upgrade my firearm choices when I go camping (even in a State Park LOL!).
                That's no shit. I imeediately felt underpowered with my G19 in the woods. We had a pic of a mountain lion at our deer lease this year. Made me think about getting a 10mm.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  That's no shit. I imeediately felt underpowered with my G19 in the woods. We had a pic of a mountain lion at our deer lease this year. Made me think about getting a 10mm.
                  Exactly what I moved up to for my "camp" gun, a Glock 21 with a 10mm conversion barrel. Just need to buy the right ammo. Gotta watch that movie again soon, going camping in a couple of weeks

Comment

• Godless was badass.

Comment

• Just finished Altered Carbon, it was pretty good. Ortega being hot also helped!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        Just finished Altered Carbon, it was pretty good. Ortega being hot also helped!
                        Lea's been watching it and I've caught some.. It's pretty interesting, even though it's not the kind of show I usually watch.

Comment

• Anyone even remotely interested in any sport and/or geopolitics should go watch Icarus (documentary).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus_(2017_film)

Icarus is a 2017 documentary film by Bryan Fogel which chronicles Fogel exploring the option of doping to win an amateur cycling race and happening upon a major international doping scandal when he asks for the help of Grigory Rodchenkov, the head of the Russian anti-doping laboratory.[1] It was premiered on January 20, 2017 at Sundance Film Festival and awarded U.S. Documentary Special Jury Award (Orwell Award.)[1][3][4] Netflix acquired the distribution right[5] and premiered Icarus globally on August 4, 2017

While investigating the furtive world of illegal doping in sports, Fogel connected with renegade Russian scientist, Dr. Grigory Rodchenkov, a pillar of his country’s Russia’s state-sponsored Olympic doping program. Fogel and Rodchenkov realize they hold the power to reveal the major doping in sports through The New York Times on May 12th, 2016.[6]. They alleged Russia had orchestrated state sponsored fraud, conspiring to cheat the Olympics for decades, including the 2014 Sochi Olympics where Rodchenkov, with the help of the Federal Security Service (formerly the KGB) changing steroid-tainted urine of the Russian national team to evade positive detection. Fearing for his life, Rodchenkov fled to the United States with the help of Fogel. On camera Rodchenkov testified to the scheme of swapping of Russian athletes' urine samples so they would go undetected. Rodchenkov's testimony became public in an extensive interview with The New York Times, where he provided spreadsheets, discs, e-mails, and more incriminating evidence of Russian involvement. Concerned for his well-being, the United States Department of Justice placed Rodchenkov in protective custody. Rodchenkov's lawyer, Jim Walden, appears briefly in the film describing the threats to Rodchenkov's life and the death of two of Rodchenkov's associates.[7][2][1]

Comment

• Looks like The Tick has new episodes out. I'll probably watch some starting this week.

Comment

• Hap and Leonard (TV series)

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                                Just finished Altered Carbon, it was pretty good. Ortega being hot also helped!
                                This is no bullshit, I want to put a baby in that little Latina lady!

Comment

Working...
                                X