Who does collision/body work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does collision/body work

I have a 2014 370z I bought a while back that I want to put back together. I have all the body panels that need to be replaced, but I need someone to put it together and fix any damage that needs to be repaired.

I want to keep the car the same color. The engine and transmission are currently out of the car if that helps.

Greg (Shaggin Waggon) on here does awesome work. Well his guys do... Five star ford collision center in Carrollton.

Comment

^ took care of my F150.

Comment

I have A guy in Duncanville that can take care of it.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Put the panels on with Flex Glue (pro formula), then send them a video of it!

Comment

I have always taken my stuff to Greg as well, he has always taken care of me (if you know what I mean )

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              I have always taken my stuff to Greg as well, he has always taken care of me (if you know what I mean )
              Handy J while you wait?

Comment

Yeah, shaggin totally blows!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Put the panels on with Flex Glue (pro formula), then send them a video of it!
                  You can build a dune buggy with that shit, I seen it!

Comment

You know what I say, handjobs and blowjob's make the sale... I just hope you're cool with calloused hands and my chipped tooth....

But on the real, your car sounds like too much of a project for our small shop, A complete paint job is a real time-consuming process, and I already have a hard time getting out just regular jobs in a decent amount of time... and honestly a not running car is a pain in the ass.

Comment

Shaggin, Do you have someone you'd recommend? I'm needing some work done myself.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        Shaggin, Do you have someone you'd recommend? I'm needing some work done myself.

New Car Concepts
                        Address: 1420 Westway Cir, Carrollton, TX 75006
                        Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 6PM
                        President's Day might affect these hours
                        Phone: (972) 245-6253

His name is Greg as well. He does all of Sams old car collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          New Car Concepts
                          Address: 1420 Westway Cir, Carrollton, TX 75006
                          Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 6PM
                          President's Day might affect these hours
                          Phone: (972) 245-6253

His name is Greg as well. He does all of Sams old car collection.
                          Shaggin, Thanks for the reference. I know you don't have time to paint an entire car, but what about pieces here and there. I'm about to pick up a car and both the front and rear bumpers have a little bit of rash on them from rubbing against something. I am hoping that they will just need a little body filler and a repaint. I can remove them from the car and deliver them. The car also has the typical damage to the cowl panel from the hood flying open. It's not bad, though. I am hoping that I can straighten it out with a little pressure from the inside.

Would you be interested in working on something like that?

Comment

If you want to send pics, greg@spford.com and I'll take a look. Also btw, I'm taking in no new jobs until August 16th.

Comment

I know a guy that does awesome work for reasonable prices. Mark Lam at Lonestar Collision. His business is 100% word of mouth. He sent me tons of photos and kept me informed as work was done too.

Comment

Working...
                              X