• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Margarita on Beltline and Rochelle

The Ranch on 114 & O'Connor.

Andalous on MacArthur for gyros.

San Diego Taco on MacArthur for street tacos

Thanks BCoop. I have tried the San Diego joint and they are pretty good. I'll give La Margarita a shot and eventually The Ranch. I work 60hrs a week so it will be a nice change.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      San Diego Taco, if you're talking about the old Taco Bell building in Plymouth Park shopping center. And I've already mentioned them, as they have another location on MacArthur in Valley Ranch that is probably more convenient.
      dont say that nasty ass places name. its right across from the school next to dona lencha.

Comment

I think like the Chicken Tika Masala from Masala Wok. It's at 114 & MacArthur.

7447 N. MacArthur Blvd.
        Suite 175
        Irving, TX 75063
        (972) 409-0000

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          dont say that nasty ass places name. its right across from the school next to dona lencha.
          El paisano?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

damn....I work evenings in LC and you fuckers are making me hungry.

Comment

I agree with Burger Island and San Diego Tacos.. I also like the Taco counter at the gas station right next to 4M Tire (MacArthur and Pioneer, south of 183).

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                El paisano?
                I think he is thinking El Ranchero, that is in an old auto parts store.
                Last edited by Ted; 01-24-2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post

yea its use to be an hi/lo

Comment

I know which one you are talking about. Good stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      I agree with Burger Island and San Diego Tacos.. I also like the Taco counter at the gas station right next to 4M Tire (MacArthur and Pioneer, south of 183).
                      Hmm may have to check that out. Only a couple minutes from mi casa.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        yea its use to be an hi/lo

I stopped in there today. The pastor tacos were good, but the "barbacoa" wasn't really barbacoa, and beyond that, the flavor sucked. The fajita taco was lacking in flavor as well.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I stopped in there today. The pastor tacos were good, but the "barbacoa" wasn't really barbacoa, and beyond that, the flavor sucked. The fajita taco was lacking in flavor as well.
                          I have bought seasoned fajita meat from there a few times since I am too lazy to do the prepwork, and some of their food in "buffet" looks downright sketchy.

Comment

flour Cochinita taco, taco.com, 114 and Macarthurish
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                            X