No announcement yet.

"Strange" Eating Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only have one thing and that is i will only eat cereal in a metal bowl! oh and I like to eat ice cream out of mugs rather than bowls.

I f'n hate square plates and bowls!

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      I prefer mayonnaise as a dip for my french fries or potato chips, i'll even dip it for my pizza.

Comment

I like to smoke while I eat. It slows me down and allows me to take time to enjoy a meal.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
          I like to smoke while I eat. It slows me down and allows me to take time to enjoy a meal.
          That's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
            This has to be a joke??

Comment

I make sandwiches with everything too. (bread, roll, tortilla, whatever is there) My pizza gets dipped in Ranch.

My GF has to eat everything in divided portions. One bite steak, one bite potatoes, one bite green beans. Repeat till all gone at same time.

She also will place lettuce covered with Ranch from a side salad directly on her pizza. Like it was a topping with everything else.

Funny thing is the kids pickup on this, my oldest likes to make sandwiches out of everything now too.
              WRX

Comment

I always eat things one-at-a-time, least favorite to most favorite. If there's something that I don't know if I'll like or not, I get it out of the way first so I don't spend the next hour potentially tasting something I don't like.

I fold a slice of pizza in half (lengthwise) when I eat it. I don't know how weird that is, but my kids always give me shit about it.
                - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
                  This has to be a joke??
                  No, why would it be? It's a strange eating habit, sure, but I enjoy it. It's not like I'm dipping pizza in mayonnaise

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                    I fold a slice of pizza in half (lengthwise) when I eat it. I don't know how weird that is, but my kids always give me shit about it.
                    I picked that up off some yankees a while back. It's definitely the easiest way to eat a long slice of pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                      I do that too if it is a large slice.

Soggy cereal jacks with me. I only pour enough cereal in a bowl followed by a splash of milk - just what I think I can eat before the cereal starts to soak up the milk. I do this repeatedly until I'm full.

I also cannot stand the sound sound of people or animals eating, especially slurping and smacking noises. Not from myself. Not from anyone. It makes me violently irritable and I don't know why.
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I cant drink Milk straight, it makes me throw up. But i can eat it with Cereal as long as its something sweet like Frosted Flakes.

I use to always just throw my chicken nuggets in my mash potatoes and corn all together in jr high... damn KFC stole my idea
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                          I also cannot stand the sound sound of people or animals eating, especially slurping and smacking noises. Not from myself. Not from anyone. It makes me violently irritable and I don't know why.
                          YES! Slurping and smacking drive me fucking crazy!

Comment

Some people have commented on the way I dress up my nachos before I eat them. I add a touch of sour cream, then some guac, then the salsa, and then the jalapeno. I do this for each nacho before taking a bite. I don't think it's weird, though.

It's not uncommon for me to go through 4 or 5 drinks while I eat. Usually Dr. Pepper. I know that's a whip on the waiter, so I tip well if they keep the refills coming.

My girlfriend can't have any of her foods touching, but I'm opposite. It's not uncommon for me to take everything and mix it together (usually with sour cream, which I eat on almost everything) until it becomes one big pile of slop that is all one color. Yum!

I won't eat sloppy job on a bun. I mix it with sour cream and cheese and eat it as mentioned above.

I don't eat pasta, but I love a good homemade spaghetti sauce. I pile that on my plate and cover it with a thick coating of grated parmesan. Sometimes I'll do this over the top of garlic bread.

I love salads, but I order my Mexican food with no lettuce on the plate, and will send it back if it comes with any lettuce.

I won't eat anything off the bone. No ribs, chicken wings, T-bones, etc. The idea of having a body part left over when I'm done is just crazy to me.

I have gotten better at this next one over the past couple of years, but... I hold my fork with my hand in a loose fist with knuckles facing forward and the fork end facing my opposite hand, and use it like a shovel, like little kids do. Honest to God, I didn't even realize I was doing this until an ex-girlfriend pointed it out to me a few years ago. For 25 years, I thought I was using a fork the same way everyone else does. I never paid attention to how others held theirs, and no one ever taught me any diffeent or said anything about it. I still have to make a conscious effort to hold a fork the proper way, and I'd say I do it right about half the time.

When I eat stuff like soup or chili, I tend to hunch over to where my mouth is directly over and only a few inches above the bowl. I just shovel it in until it's all gone. Very little spoon travel. It's efficient!

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post

I hate that, I hate people watching me eat, too. Creeps me out. It usually makes me want to stop eating.

I'll only eat chipotle with plastic spoons, only eat cereal with metal spoons, other than that I'm normal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                                This topic came up with a friend of mine today. She thinks that i am weird because i eat one thing at a time. Ie: steak, baked potato and green beans... I would eat the green beans first, then the baked potato, then the steak. Anybody else with this mild ocd condition? Anybody else with any other supposed strange eating habits?
                                i have just the opposite condition as you. i have to take a bite of everything like a bite of steak, potato, and green beans in each mouthful. usually if i run out of one i won't finish the others because it is missing that one flavor. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X