Texas Roadhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    You might as well go to Bennigans or Chilis. It's an anniversary, pick better.
    I could go for a monte cristo or a turkey o'toole.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

For an anniversary, no.

Now for going for a quick steak its OK. Better than Saltgrass and Outback or Sizzler.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Steve Fields in plano is a pretty decent place. Its not super expensive, but its not sizzler either

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          You'd shit yourself if you knew what Jody paid to eat at French Laundry the other day, and it wasn't anywhere near 12 oz. Lol.
          Lol, now that's no shit. That one makes me cry a bit inside, don't remind me.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Texas roadhouse smell like a bingo parlor and new NASCAR shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Lol! Was it worth it though? I'm tight with money, but I enjoy laying out cash for a great meal. I've never laid out that kind of money though.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

Did they make a rug out of the cow it was cut from for you? I might tip over 18% for that...

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  The big filet (16 oz) at Bob's is $50, but it comes with a potato and a glazed carrot.

You can't get anything close to that at any of the places mentioned in this thread. So fucking good.

I despise Texas Land and Cattle. Gross! Texas Roadhouse is just barely better. I'd choose Saltgrass or Outback over those, but they don't have prime cuts and they don't have a big filet. The potatoes are tiny, too.

Mmmmm... Bob's.
                  No way! One carrot?

Go to Applebee's fuck it. At least you get more than one carrot
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                  Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    You might as well go to Bennigans or Chilis. It's an anniversary, pick better.
                    Lol wasn't trying to cheap out. Never been there before so I wasn't sure . Ended up going to The Keg in Fort Wortg
                    95 Lightning #1155/2280 - SOLD
                    93 Coupe - SOLD
                    13 5.0 F150 RCSB -DD
                    86 LX hatch - current money pit

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                      No way! One carrot?

Go to Applebee's fuck it. At least you get more than one carrot
                      You're an idiot. The giant carrots they use are more than equivalent to one side serving size of carrots.

Comment

I'm going to Texas roadhouse tonight and ordering the bcoop special.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Isn't that the anus of the cow?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            no, it's the balls, smothered in a semen gravy

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post

I've been in the kitchen of the one in Sherman. I'd find somewhere else to eat if I were you.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              no, it's the balls, smothered in a semen gravy

It's a plate of your mothers' smashed assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by AIFOX View Post
                                Lol wasn't trying to cheap out. Never been there before so I wasn't sure . Ended up going to The Keg in Fort Wortg
                                The keg is a good choice - The 30$ rib eye is worth it for sure very good

Im going to have to try bobs. I thought it was a 60-75$ a plate kind of place

Comment

Working...
                                X