"Exotic" meat supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Exotic" meat supplier

I'm wanting to try some different meats for a party were having and don't know a reputable source. I'm looking for kangaroo, snake, and maybe a few other things that aren't every day BBQ food.

Anyone have experience purchasing these products in the states? Or have any recommendations for meat to try?

Axis burgers are awesome. That's as exotic as it gets around my house.
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      I'm wanting to try some different meats for a party were having and don't know a reputable source. I'm looking for kangaroo, snake, and maybe a few other things that aren't every day BBQ food.

Anyone have experience purchasing these products in the states? Or have any recommendations for meat to try?
      Shell on basswood and 35 has exotic beef jerky. I'm not sure if they are for people or dogs. It sits on a dog treat stand, so I never buy them. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

If you want something different, try less "tube steak"

Comment

Ratite meat: ostrich or emu. Lean like chicken but closer to beef. I don't even know where to find it anymore, but my mom had hundreds of them in the late '80's and we would feast on it from time to time.

Comment

Gorman's meat market in Terrell. I know they can get just about everything if you give them a few days time but they stock a lot as well. I trust them and I get all my game processed there.
            03 cobra

Comment

Sprouts stocks kangaroo, bison, wild boar, and venison, if you want to put some exotic burgers on the grill.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I wonder what the pricing is on a pound of garter snake...
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Comment

Originally posted by don svo View Post
                    I wonder what the pricing is on a pound of texas rat snake...
                    Fixed!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                    X