New Puppy! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Puppy! :)

We had to put old dog to sleep back in April after he got Lymphoma. That is a rough thing to go through watching them go down hill that fast.

We decided to wait to get another dog for a bit and decided to go to the SPCA last week and picked out this little pup. Her name is Sombra. (My daughters love Overwatch and named her after the one of the characters.)

About 3 months old and she is a handful but she seems to be a pretty smart dog.

Few more pics here https://imgur.com/gallery/9yFfi#9CRbDFx

Cute little fugger!

Comment

Lymphoma sucks! Our Allie was diagnosed with that in early December. We found out about a test study being done at the University of Kansas. Allie qualified for it and has been under their treatment. Involves removing some cancerous nodes, chemo, and then a series of shots containing the removed cancer cells that have been altered to become cancer killer cells. So far so good. She's on her second round of shots No weight loss, active and her normal self. 2 previous dogs have completed the program are still doing good for almost a year.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Scrappy looking feller. Nice pup.

I'm about to put mine down if she doesn't quit having accidents.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Cute pup and good on you for rescuing one from the SPCA. What breed of dog is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Sorry for your loss. Cute pup and good on you for rescuing one from the SPCA. What breed of dog is that?
            Just said Sheppard mix on the tag when we got her. Probably will be able to tell a little more as she gets older and develops some characteristics of what ever breed she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
              Just said Sheppard mix on the tag when we got her. Probably will be able to tell a little more as she gets older and develops some characteristics of what ever breed she is.
              That's what they put on the pit bull mixes that haven't had their ears cropped.

Good looking pup!

Comment

Cool looking dog!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Looks slow. Congrats
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

cute pup

and kudos on rescue!

Comment

Working...
                    X