No announcement yet.

Florida high school shooting: 20-50 injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juiceweezl nailed it. We have one son and it isn't that hard to be a good parent. It just takes a little effort to put them first and be there. Both of us work. Our son is 6 and isn't in sports, but he has hobbies and I enjoy playing with him. I also make an effort to bring him into my hobbies like hunting, shooting, fishing, etc so we do stuff together and I can do things I enjoy with him. It isn't hard, you just have to care enough to put in the effort. I take off work to go to his school programs or to occasionally have lunch with him. He knows we love him and are there for him. Too many kids don't have that.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Thanks go fuck yourself
      You see, that's why everyone here knows you're a moron. Did him telling you that your part of the problem warrant a "go fuck yourself"?

Grown ups are in here trying to have a conversation about a serious problem in our society and you can't contribute anything other than insults.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Modelo let the cat speak up for himself. He doesn’t need a daddy to take up for him. BTW who was talking to you anyways? Do you think I give a damn what “Everyone thinks” ? Nope We gonna get u a inter webs police badge lol.

Comment

Go fuck yourself!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Incentivizing people to have kids doesn't help. You're going to get all those breeder moms who see dollar signs for being a man juice depository. Cause hey, if this relationship doesn't work out, and it probably won't, she'll get those child support checks for 18 years! On top of that, much bigger tax returns! Just think of all that free money that fattie didn't have to work for. Makes for great moms I'm sure.

Or you can take all that away, and make her life just normal if she has kids. No special breaks, no special treatment. Then fattie mcderp has something to think about. Like how much worse her life will be, by having 4 kids from 3 different dads. And they maybe kids don't get raised by parents who aren't qualified to have a goldfish.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Incentivizing people to have kids doesn't help. You're going to get all those breeder moms who see dollar signs for being a man juice depository. Cause hey, if this relationship doesn't work out, and it probably won't, she'll get those child support checks for 18 years! On top of that, much bigger tax returns! Just think of all that free money that fattie didn't have to work for. Makes for great moms I'm sure.

Or you can take all that away, and make her life just normal if she has kids. No special breaks, no special treatment. Then fattie mcderp has something to think about. Like how much worse her life will be, by having 4 kids from 3 different dads. And they maybe kids don't get raised by parents who aren't qualified to have a goldfish.
              Very valid points. Undoubtedly contributing to the problems we have.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                It used to be common place for everyone in our country to be armed at home, at work, at church, at school or wherever per the 2nd amendment. Now the fucktards burning flags, crying about prayer in school have made many public places including schools gun free zones. Before gun free zones, this shit didn't happen.
                Yes....but don't think there aren't people out there who look at what's going on in the world today and say to themselves "fuck these gun free zones...that's why it's called concealed carry". Short of a courthouse with metal detectors...after the Pulse nightclub...where 50 people died.....I'll take my chances in court. I refuse to be a defenseless sitting duck. That old saying better to be judged than buried applies.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Yes....but don't think there aren't people out there who look at what's going on in the world today and say to themselves "fuck these gun free zones...that's why it's called concealed carry". Short of a courthouse with metal detectors...after the Pulse nightclub...where 50 people died.....I'll take my chances in court. I refuse to be a defenseless sitting duck. That old saying better to be judged than buried applies.
                  Well most licensed folks are law abiding, that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Well most licensed folks are law abiding, that's the problem.
                    I am generally law abiding but I carry everywhere no matter what.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Curiosity...can you sue the FBI for neglect?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                        Only in California...

Comment

Doubtful.

Warren v. District of Columbia
                          (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981) is an oft-quoted District of Columbia Court of Appeals case that held that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens based on the public duty doctrine.
                          There's another, Gonzales v someone (decided by the Supreme Court), that ruled that even with a restraining order you're really on your own.

So, really, no. You'll never sue the FBI for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            you can't contribute anything other than insults.
                            Hold the fuck up! He threw some ignorance in for good measure
                            Last edited by Samhain; 02-20-2018, 08:00 AM. Reason: typo
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Doubtful. I'm sure they'd claim sovereign immunity. If they didn't, you'd have to get their permission (as a branch of the federal govt), and then show that their negligence was the actual and legal cause of the shooting. That's a tough argument to substantiate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Doubtful. I'm sure they'd claim sovereign immunity. If they didn't, you'd have to get their permission (as a branch of the federal govt), and then show that their negligence was the actual and legal cause of the shooting. That's a tough argument to substantiate.
                                Ya, and their budget is much larger for lawyers than most citizens.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X