X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
      I think south of the train tracks tends to flood from what I recall. Seen it bad a few times over the years, so might not be worth a lot land wise. They are building another industrial area north of 30 toward beltline. That whole area is filling up with the warehouse type buildings the last few years.

As for Yellowbelly only track I've never raced on around here. Always wanted to go but seems pretty shady not sure it is worth the drama.
      There's a pretty large vintage drag race there in the spring time that's 1972 and prior. Only two times I've been was to attend that. Huge turn out at s pretty sketchy track
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

unprofessional cunts
        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

We raced next door for years and even in the 80s we enjoyed the occasional gun shot. My buddys dad, "The Hillbilly" had the fastest single carbed car in america at one point and one bad ass Vega. Destroyed the IROC there and the end of the track then almost died in the Vega there after he overshot the end or something. Highschool so it was a little fuzzy. Jerry did have a 800 hp 67 street legal Camaro that was a monster he ran down there also and drove to school. I think I went once but I can't remember. We always ran and Kennedale.
          Last edited by kingjason; 08-18-2020, 03:16 PM.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Always went to Kennedale, then when it closed went to Yello Belly but of course kept to myself.

Now go watch at Xtreme. Worth the drive to me.
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
            X