Any lawn equipment gurus in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any lawn equipment gurus in here

I have an old snapper Ninja lawn mower and am in need of parts. My right rear wheel has shed its tread and I'm having trouble identifying the correct replacement. Since it is 20 years old, I'm not able to just run down to home depot and grab a new one!

Model number is FRP216012E

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

This one?

link

Comment

Or here

Comment

Thanks guys. I ended up using the parts tree, they are located in Austin. I had to get to a computer to make sure I got the correct wheels. They have to have the proper relief for the axle. One day I will get the self propelled function fixed.

Comment

Man get you an hrx217 mower you’ll love it, has the GCV190 so there’s lots of power, fast, bags well, and it’s light.. you can get used ones under 300 if you look on Craigslist

And parts everywhere!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Man get you an hrx217 mower you’ll love it, has the GCV190 so there’s lots of power, fast, bags well, and it’s light.. you can get used ones under 300 if you look on Craigslist

And parts everywhere!
            As I was hunting for a wheel locally, I almost decided to buy a new mower. However, we are trying to find some land to build a house on, so a push mower may not be of use to me very much longer!

Comment

Working...
            X