No announcement yet.

2015 Formula 1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensory overload regarding Le Mans for me. Radio Le Mans has changed my life.

Comment

• i'm just watching the official video stream with commentary and live timing from FIA WEC. it's been quite good quality.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• i'm cheering for a good, close battle in p1 between 3+ cars. hoping the webber porsche is in the mix. but im really watching the GTE pro battle for sure. pulling for that C7r.

also, another announcement, mclaren to enter GTE also with a 650s in 2016.

...trip to france soon.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
          i'm cheering for a good, close battle in p1 between 3+ cars. hoping the webber porsche is in the mix. but im really watching the GTE pro battle for sure. pulling for that C7r.

also, another announcement, mclaren to enter GTE also with a 650s in 2016.

...trip to france soon.
          I'll be there next year. Kicking myself for not putting a little bit of work into making it happen this year.

Comment

• Webber got a I min stop and go for passing in the slow section. Hopefully he can rebound. I've been watching it on fox sports go. Wish these guys did f1 IMO, I find NBC sports annoying.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• im watching on wec's stream so i'm not sure who is commenting on fox. i know they are working shifts, guessing bob varsha is the primary?

i like will buxton and steve machette but i agree about nbcsn. i think they are fine but i just dont watch due to commercials. i pay for sky for more coverage. martin brundle (sky) is excellent.

porsche doing well, corvette doing well ... but it's only half way in. 12 more hours to go.
              Last edited by momo; 06-13-2015, 07:18 PM.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Good race. Wish Webber wouldn't have gotten that 1 minute penalty.

Aston gave Corvette a gift.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Awesome to see hulk get this one.

Comment

• Aww yeah!!! VET on top so far. Lets hope for a nice battle between merc and ferrari.

Comment

• I saw practice 2 this morning and yea I hope it's a close race. Maybe Ferrari brought the engine upgrade this week instead of in Canada.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• The pace was masked a little in canada just because of vettel starting 18 and raikonnen spinning

Comment

• BORING.

guessing pretty much every race from here on is going to have penalties
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Yeah i think F1 is about to drop off the DVR sadly...

Comment

• almost every other racing series i watch now is better.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                                almost every other racing series i watch now is better.
                                Yea I slept in and watched it on the NBC sports app. Good call cause that was quite boring. Interesting thing though was while watching it on the app I noticed that they didn't show many of the commercials.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X