No announcement yet.

Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rangers took Dillon Tate as the 4th pick overall, probably the best pitcher available in this draft. A junior from UCSB, the same program that produced Barry Zito and Michael Young. He's projected to be similar to Dave Stewart.

Also don't get too down if the Rangers lose a few games this week. We'll be facing pretty much the toughest pitching there is starting tonight with Sonny Gray. Then we play the Dodgers with Clayton Kershaw and Zack Greinke then follow that with Chris Sale. Four solid Cy Young candidates in less than a week.

Comment

• Speaking of BB, was I the only sap watching the TCU/A&M final game last night til 1:xx am in the morning...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
        The Rangers took Dillon Tate as the 4th pick overall, probably the best pitcher available in this draft. A junior from UCSB, the same program that produced Barry Zito and Michael Young. He's projected to be similar to Dave Stewart.

Also don't get too down if the Rangers lose a few games this week. We'll be facing pretty much the toughest pitching there is starting tonight with Sonny Gray. Then we play the Dodgers with Clayton Kershaw and Zack Greinke then follow that with Chris Sale. Four solid Cy Young candidates in less than a week.
        Michael Matuella, as well, who has a complete question mark of a health situation but pure #1 upside.

Wasn't expecting much out of the draft, but I'm thrilled with what they've done. Not sure how they plan on signing all of the these guys, but the front office clearly has a plan. I'll pee my pants if they can sign most of them.

Comment

• Nice win last night.

I am glad they got a W against Greg Maddox...I mean Sonny Gray

Comment

• 2.5 games out of first. They are really starting to be a steady team. Maybe this will continue all season.

Comment

• It looks like DeShields is headed to the DL and they recalled Odor.

I want to see what JD does when Harrison is ready to come back. I mean our "worst" starter is Colby and he leads the team in IP, wins and strikeouts. I can't see sending Chi Chi down and Martinez has been our best starter all season.

Then he can repeat it next month when Holland and Perez are due back. I see Wandy being traded soon and Gallardo is either going to work out a long term deal with a hometown discount or he'll be on the block with him.

Comment

• Lmao at prince sticking the landing rounding 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  It looks like DeShields is headed to the DL and they recalled Odor.

I want to see what JD does when Harrison is ready to come back. I mean our "worst" starter is Colby and he leads the team in IP, wins and strikeouts. I can't see sending Chi Chi down and Martinez has been our best starter all season.

Then he can repeat it next month when Holland and Perez are due back. I see Wandy being traded soon and Gallardo is either going to work out a long term deal with a hometown discount or he'll be on the block with him.
                  Keep. All. Of. The. Pitching. Midseason reliever acquisitions have a habit (anecdotally) of being a coin flip for the Rangers, and these things have a way of working their way out. Harrison still isn't quite there yet, by all reports, and there's no telling that he definitely will be. Shuffle Wandy or Colby around, go to a six man, but a move certainly isn't imminent and I'm not convinced it ever will be.

Comment

• Chirinos walk off homer and that's two in a row against the team with the second best record in mlb.

Now let's see how they do against Kershaw and Grenke.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Chirinos walk off homer and that's two in a row against the team with the second best record in mlb.

Now let's see how they do against Kershaw and Grenke.
                      Don't make me say it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Don't make me say it...
                        lol.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Good win for Rangers last night. To many LA fans at the game!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Good win for Rangers last night. To many LA fans at the game!
                            That's always a problem in Dallas. I've never been anyplace that is so accommodating to other cities fans ever. Even Seattle is less friendly to outsiders than Dallas, and just barely. I've been to Mavs, 'Boys, Stars and plenty of Rangers games. The Stars are probably the least accommodating, but the others are even friendly to opposing team fans. It's definitely not a TX thing either, because there is no way in hell I'd ever wear a Mavs jersey to a game in San Antonio.

Two weeks ago in Vegas I placed a bet on the Rangers to win the WS at 100:1..... once their pitchers come back the Rangers will have the opposite problem they had last year. This year they will have too many arms and too many bats if everyone stays healthy.

Comment

• Dodgers fans are worse than Rangers fans - cheering loudly every freaking time a Dodger hits a fly ball.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Dodgers fans are worse than Rangers fans - cheering loudly every freaking time a Dodger hits a fly ball.
                                The TV crew was interviewing a Rangers fan on Monday night, and the fan was yelling into the mic telling the Dodgers fans the Rangers fans will out yell them.

Literally 10 seconds later a Dodgers player homers and you can hear a roar of Dodgers fans. I thought it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X