No announcement yet.

Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland claimed Smolinski yesterday so I guess that story is over. I wonder if any other team has fielded this many utility players?

Rua, Alberto, Rosales and Deshields are legit utility players. Gallo seems to be moving towards an outfield spot and Moreland has played several games in left and as a relief pitcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Good win for Rangers last night. To many LA fans at the game!
      The way Cali is populating TX, they may start playing home games here.

Comment

• I just saw Scherzer lost a perfect game on a hit by pitch with 2 outs 2 strikes in the 9th. The dude actually leaned his elbow in to get hit.

what an ahole

Comment

• I heard about this. Did the manager not request a review?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I just saw Scherzer lost a perfect game on a hit by pitch with 2 outs 2 strikes in the 9th. The dude actually leaned his elbow in to get hit.

what an ahole
            If he leans in inning 3 is he an asshole? He has a job to do, and that's win a ball game. Timing doesn't factor into it, especially when you consider what happened in Friday's Rangers/Sox game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              If he leans in inning 3 is he an asshole? He has a job to do, and that's win a ball game. Timing doesn't factor into it, especially when you consider what happened in Friday's Rangers/Sox game.
              I understand that.

It was 6-0 and down to the last strike. You could just concede. I think he was doing it just to be a dick. But that how baseball go.

Comment

• yeah after watching it from the zoomed in angle, it looks like he may have been trying to tuck in to avoid it. However, the wide angle makes it pretty definitive he was trying to drop to get hit. That ball was definitely low enough that the proper movement would be to raise up and pull back. I'd have to agree it was intentional. And intentionally getting hit with the ball or not attempting to avoid it is a ball, and not a walk.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It's really hard to say what was going on. He was getting ready to swing at a slider that, had it actually broken, had a good chance of catching the inside corner.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• There still hasn't been a perfect game pitched against the Pirates. If you don't want to hit a batter don't pitch inside, especially not to a pinch hitter that likes to crowd the plate and wears armor on his elbow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      There still hasn't been a perfect game pitched against the Pirates. If you don't want to hit a batter don't pitch inside, especially not to a pinch hitter that likes to crowd the plate and wears armor on his elbow.
                      Truf...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Getting pounded, damn A's.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Getting pounded, damn A's.
                          Had the game easily in hand until Chi Chi decided to start walking As and hitting them with the ball.... he was bound to finally have a bad outing, but did it have to the As at home?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Getting pounded, damn A's.
                            Pounded?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Beltre came back last night and Gallo wasn't sent down. Boy wonder is here to stay apparently.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Pounded?
                                I'm sure someone got fisted too, possibly even ate that #2 hole up.

Comment

Working...
                                X