No announcement yet.

business owners, best MOBILE payment acceptance method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use PayPal and Square almost everyday. No issues. Venmo is okay too, but I prefer PP and Square. I provide a discount for cash/check like others mentioned.

Comment

If you are trying to accept cards as a small business and have questions shoot me a PM and I can walk you through it.

Comment

to the people who had bad experiences with paypal.

when one is disputed and they lock it down, it just locks the paypal account right, nothing to do with the bank account? You just temporarily can not accept payments or send money that is in the account?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
          to the people who had bad experiences with paypal.

when one is disputed and they lock it down, it just locks the paypal account right, nothing to do with the bank account? You just temporarily can not accept payments or send money that is in the account?
          Correct. Well you can still accept payments but if the disputes put a hold on your account it typically takes it in the red the amount of the dispute so the payments just start chipping away at that red till it is brought back black.....

Comment

so it just holds the amount of money that the disputed transaction covers? You can continue with business as usual outside of that. Not a complete lockdown?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
              so it just holds the amount of money that the disputed transaction covers? You can continue with business as usual outside of that. Not a complete lockdown?
              Yes

Comment

Working...
              X