Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me guess. Person is making bad decisions. Friends and "friends" step in and drop some truth. Person doesn't like the truth, gets pissed, deletes ensue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Let me guess. Person is making bad decisions. Friends and "friends" step in and drop some truth. Person doesn't like the truth, gets pissed, deletes ensue.
      oh..... oh FUCK you Jimmy!!!!!!! im outta here!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        oh..... oh FUCK you Jimmy!!!!!!! im outta here!

god bless.
        Jimmy didn't mean all that hurtful stuff he said about Depeche Mode.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• What about tex/ross. I used to talk to him semi frequently but he appears to have fallen all the way off. last i knew they closed up the food truck and moved back to ATL?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Yep. She got pissed at me, and deleted me on facebook. I think she got mad at a few others here too.
            she deleted me too, and I was one of her best friends

Comment

• Atlstangs.net?

Comment

Let me guess. Person is making bad decisions. Friends and "friends" step in and drop some truth. Person doesn't like the truth, gets pissed, deletes ensue.
                Yep. Apparently people don't like it when you're honest with them.

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                What about tex/ross. I used to talk to him semi frequently but he appears to have fallen all the way off. last i knew they closed up the food truck and moved back to ATL?

Sold the food truck. The new owners kept it going for a while, but I'm not sure if they are still in the same spot or not. It used to be at Durty Crow in the West 7th district. He and his wife are back in ATL now. I hear from him every once in a while. We tried to make plans to meet up in Jax a time or two, but it never worked out. Last time I talked to him was about 6 months ago.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                she deleted me too, and I was one of her best friends
                Yeah, but ya'll are friends again.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I'm sober now and have come to the realization that I don't really like any of you... lmao!

Comment

Didn't that avinson chic get pissed at something and bail?
                    Wasn't she dating Nick for a while?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      I'm sober now and have come to the realization that I don't really like any of you... lmao!
                      That hurts. Im deleting you from my friends list on Facebook.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• haha.....honestly...just been busier with work/career, family, etc.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Yeah, but ya'll are friends again.
                          Nope, she removed me on facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            I think I only met her one, maybe twice, and she friended me on FB. Then unfriended me one day. I was sleepless for weeks!
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              Ash was was cool as hell, not sure why she would have tripped like she did, especially to you. You were nothing but a good friend to her.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Ash was was cool as hell, not sure why she would have tripped like she did, especially to you. You were nothing but a good friend to her.
                                I was being a friend too. Nobody was mean or rude about it. She was making a mistake, I told her I thought what she was doing was a big mistake, and that there was no need to rush in to a situation, especially given that there was a child involved. She flipped out, took her ball, and went home.

And you know what? I was 200% correct. Last I heard, that marriage lasted around 60 days or something like that.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X