Crazie's GTCS wheels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazie's GTCS wheels...

Went to put them on the wife's car but realized the tires are different sizes after all. The wheels came with 145/45/19's and she's got 255/40/19's.
    So I went full retard and put them o the ranger. lol
    I did it to be funny and troll people in a ranger group I'm in that lift their tucks with bro-dozer style wheels and low profile tires, oh and stock brakes, but to be honest I don't hate the way these fill the wheel wells. I still don't think that it looks right on this truck specifically, but it's not as vile as I thought. Now I want to put my 20" foundrys off the white car on there and see how that looks. I also need bigger brakes on the front.
    oh and the back sits low because the vans new push bar is in the bed of the truck right now not because I am one of those mouth breathers who wants a squaty truck that looks like it's taking a shit.
    This has got me thinking of selling my weld drag lites, and these wheels and finding a nice set of staggered 17's so I can run like a 245 or 255 in the front and a 295 or 315 in the rear. my rear fenders are clearanced like a mother f-er so the rear wheel gap on anything with a stock offset looks odd.

I actually like the way it looks. I didn't know there was that much of a difference between the 14's to the 15's in tire size.

And I think you meant the ones I sold were 245's. lawl.

Comment

I think it looks pretty good with those wheels on there.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I actually like the way it looks. I didn't know there was that much of a difference between the 14's to the 15's in tire size.

And I think you meant the ones I sold were 245's. lawl.
        They are taller and thinner. I ain't mad, at the price I got them from you I could make my money back today if I wanted to. I'm going to leave them on for the moment though. I'll keep looking at it and make up my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          I think it looks pretty good with those wheels on there.
          I'm still on the fence. on one hand they are shiny and new, but on the other hand they are the only thing on the truck that are shiny and new...

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            They are taller and thinner. I ain't mad, at the price I got them from you I could make my money back today if I wanted to. I'm going to leave them on for the moment though. I'll keep looking at it and make up my mind.
            I dig them, I half contemplated picking them up and trying them on my f100. They do look pretty nice on the ranger.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You're .2" narrower and .6" taller going from the 255\40R19 to the 245\45R19. It'll affect the speedometer slightly. Those are based a general specs for the 2 tire sizes. It could vary a little more based on different tire brands and models.

Comment

If you decide to let em go hit me up. I’ve been contemplating some new wheels for the Flex I picked up
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Just put them on th mustang.

Comment

Fuck all yall.

Comment

Originally posted by craizie View Post
                      fuck all yall.
                      love ya man!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Just put them on th mustang.
                        I will this weekend, I just haven't had any time lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Fuck all yall.
                          Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          love ya man!
                          Did you two mofos have sex during this transaction??111juan!!11!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I did not have sexual relations with that man.

I just feel bad that I got them off him for so damn cheap because he was trying to sell them forever, and now everyone wants them. I'm not going to sell the though, it's damn useful having a spare set of wheels that fit 3 of my cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              You should know from personal experience that I'm a closer.

Comment

Working...
                              X