Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite restaurant in DFW to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
    I'm a steak person, so I would have to say Nick and Sam's and trailing right behind them is Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House. now that I think about it, Al Biernat's and The Place at Perry's are right up there on the list.
    Chamberlain's is the best I've been to in DFW. Prices aren't bad either considering what you get.

For a chain I really like BJ's brewhouse, burgers it's the Love Shack (until In N Out opens next door at least), lunch when splurging would be Chef's Point, BBQ generally it's Cooper's unless I want brisket then it'd be Angelos or Railhead.

Comment

Subs- Joe Ed Bombers in Pantego
      Burgers - Used to be JR's gas station on Belknap in Ft Worth (no lie) probably Mr B's in Pantego now
      Pizza - Jet's in Keller
      Terrorist - Lebanese Cafe by UTA
      Asian - Pho Nam in Haltom City
      Steaks - Bob's
      Seafood - it's DFW it all sucks here unless you import it yourself
      Last edited by SlowLX; 01-20-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Tex-Mex: Chuy's on 7th or Uncle Julio's. Los Molcajetes at Beach & Western Center is pretty decent

Asian: Fortune Star Buffet on Central, 2 blocks from 183/121

BBQ: Prairie House in Roanoke

Pizza: Bosses on 199, just inside the loop

Burger: Five guys or Love Shack

Steak: TdB or Logan's 16oz Ribeye on the cheap

Breakfast: Las Fuentes at Seminary and McCart, Dos Molinas by the stockyards, and the French toast breakfast from OC burger is great for the price

The chk parm at Chef's point cafe CANNOT be beat for the price. Full chicken breast and probably 6oz of noodles for like $12, however, they served me the worst burger ever. I don't eat bloody burgers, so I asked for it well done and they burned the hell out of it.

Comment

JR's in Colleyville or Eddie V's in Fort Worth for steak

La Famila in Fort Worth for Mexican

Comment

new favorite burger place= Burger Girl in frisco across from pizza hut park. Hot waitresses and a great burger for sure. they have alchoholic milkshakes too ftw.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
            X