Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite restaurant in DFW to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    It's around $60 bucks from what I remember. Love that place.

They're right up there, but I hate the price...obviously. My favorite place that's affordable is Zuromas off of Hall-Johnson Rd and 121. I'm a simple person though.
    Unfortunately Zuromas went out of business about 3 weeks ago. Well that location did. They had a pesto chicken sandwich I got everytime. Sucks.

Comment

I love The Reatta.

Comment

I'm a steak person, so I would have to say Nick and Sam's and trailing right behind them is Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House. now that I think about it, Al Biernat's and The Place at Perry's are right up there on the list.
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
          Fresco's in Watauga. By far the best table side guacamole!
          agreed on the guacamole. pappa deax and blue fish in las calinas are two of my favs

Comment

Campo verde, Pappaduex's, sushi zushi, Tandoor, those are my fav places.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
              Unfortunately Zuromas went out of business about 3 weeks ago. Well that location did. They had a pesto chicken sandwich I got everytime. Sucks.
              Damn. I haven't been there in a while but that sucks. Oh well. Moving out of town soon anyways.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I like Don Taco in Keller, well mostly on friday nights when its payday..

Comment

Texas De Brazil or Reata

Comment

texas roadhouse
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

texas land & cattle. or bakers ribs BBQ
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Fast food - Arby's or subway

Delivery - Papa john's

Regular restaurant - La Hacienda

Steakhouse - Del frisco's

Other fine dining - Lawry's (prime rib is my favorite)

Chinese food is probably my favorite WTF!! ( PF Changs is decent too)
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Chef Point Cafe in Watauga. Everything I've eaten there has been perfection.

Chandra Mezza, a Greek restaurant in Ft. Worth, would be my next choice followed closely by La Familia which has the best salsa and fajitas I've ever tasted.

Comment

Can't pick one. Isabellas, Petroleum Club and Bob's top my list.

Comment

Mariano's in Arlington.

Bob's is a close second.

I chose Mariano's for the overall experience. It's like a second home for me because I've been going forever. Bob's has my single favorite meal - the 16 oz filet, baked potato, great salad, appetizers, etc.

Comment

Not really a fancy restaurant but San Diego tacos in Valley Ranch is my favorite right now, their Carne Asada tostada weights like 2lbs and is delicious.
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X