• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Ive done worse.
    Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    Same here.

She's the type you share with friends, but NO LOOK EYE!!!!
    I'd be lying if I said I hadn't as well. At least they weren't traitors.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

She looks like Chloe Sevigny after getting beat by an ugly stick.

Comment

This girl is *(rightfully) getting the book thrown at her.... and yet Cankles Clinton still walks free as a bird...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
          This girl is *(rightfully) getting the book thrown at her.... and yet Cankles Clinton still walks free as a bird...

mardyn
          Democrat free pass.

Comment

Silly. She is still of good use to the Feds for intel. She likely got a promotion, but y'all have blinders on.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              Silly. She is still of good use to the Feds for intel. She likely got a promotion, but y'all have blinders on.
              The Justice Department announced charges Monday against Reality Leigh Winner, a contractor with Pluribus International Corp. in Augusta, Georgia. She is accused of "removing classified material from a government facility and mailing it to a news outlet," according to a federal complaint. She is now being held at a facility in Lincolnton, Georgia, her attorney said.

She's working out of her satellite office...... in a fucking jail cell.

Comment

She could definitely kick Naynays ass.

Comment

that bitch would whoop both of our asses
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Here's another take on it: https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2017/06...-the-nsa-leak/
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

She's got it made. She now has absolutely nothing to do other than have sex with other b3tches, work out, eat decent meals, watch cable, and be relatively famous for a couple weeks and then again when she gets out. Any lefty corporation would pick her up faster than a welfare recipient passes up the liquor store that is 50 yards away from their front door because they don't accept stamps yet.

Comment

time for jail. i can remember all the shit in the 60's. lot of these masked thugs would have run screaming like a little girl back then. they didn't fucking play. you left or it was water cannon , teargas and clubs. peaceful protest yes but you start breaking shit they thumped your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Ya, I'm trying to keep this open minded for a bit until we know more details. We may never know the truth and it's could be simply that she was just that stupid. However, even at 25, 21, 18 it never crossed my mind to share classified information regardless of what I felt about a PERSON.

I'm surprised with all the social media stuff, she even maintained a TS clearance.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                              She's got it made. She now has absolutely nothing to do other than have sex with other b3tches, work out, eat decent meals, watch cable, and be relatively famous for a couple weeks and then again when she gets out. Any lefty corporation would pick her up faster than a welfare recipient passes up the liquor store that is 50 yards away from their front door because they don't accept stamps yet.
                              Does saying you're a trans woman (forever pre-op, of course) allow you to be put in women's prison?

If so, I may just go ahead and get my retirement started right now. All I need is a wig and a felony.

Comment

Working...
                              X