No announcement yet.

DFWM Presidential Election Exit Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll is broken. Rand Paul is not listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Maybe a MOD can, I dont have the ability to edit the Poll.
      Ask and you shall receive.

I would like to see an end to the stupid two party system that gave us the these candidates. Perhaps my third party vote will help get federal campaign funding to the third party(ies) next cycle, so they can put someone in the race worth voting for. Texas is a done deal anyway.
      "But by voting for Johnson, you are just giving your vote to Hillary!?! You must not like your guns and love killing babies!!!"

Lol.. And that's just my Dad and Step-Mom speaking!

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
      RNC is broken. Rand Paul is not listed.
      ftfy..
      Last edited by Chili; 11-08-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

At the end, I gave my vote to the Giant Douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              At the end, I gave my vote to the Giant Douche.
              Ummm

Could you be more specific?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Ummm

Could you be more specific?
                Not a Southpark fan I presume? Giant Douche is Mr Garrison/Tranny Jenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Ask and you shall receive.
                  While you were in there, you neglected to add the selection that absolutely must be part of any legitimate poll on here:

[X] Evil Jose is my favorite moderator

Comment

I would like to see an end to the stupid two party system that gave us the these candidates. Perhaps my third party vote will help get federal campaign funding to the third party(ies) next cycle, so they can put someone in the race worth voting for. Texas is a done deal anyway.
                    If the libertarians get the 5% needed for their government funding, will they take it? By taking it they would go against everything they believe in.
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      If the libertarians get the 5% needed for their government funding, will they take it? By taking it they would go against everything they believe in.
                      Quit quoting Kennedy!

Comment

i can see that, but if that money is already going to the two major parties, it's not expanding the bloat any.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I believe just as important the party will get automatic ballot access in all states which is a major pain in the ass not to have to deal with before each election. But it's just a wasted vote....

Comment

Just got done voting about 30 minutes ago. Fortunately, there was no line and I didn't have to stand in the rain like everybody else is doing right now in larger Precincts. Did not have the opportunity to take advantage of early voting this year.

Here's hoping for the best possible outcome, if there is such a thing anymore regarding General Elections.

Comment

I don't even know why I'm watching the news tonight. I was hoping California would have passed the split electoral college vote initiative, by now.

Comment

Did not vote for the presidential race. Voted straight libertarian otherwise. If there wasn't a libertarian option I didn't vote in that election.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X