Adam Arms piston kit failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Is it a possibility that they are unaware up to this point that an manufacturing issue even exist? I doubt your BCG is the only one like that. Hell I keep tighter tolerances than forty six thousandths building speaker boxes out of MDF board.
    It just wasn't machined correctly. So far my experience with Adam's Arms has been positive from a customer service standpoint (even though it took 30 days to get a reply back with my last problem, and 4 emails that went unanswered). The overall product experience has been poor. The original problem was the barrel, it wasn't AA's fault apparently, and they comp'd me and upgraded my kit. Couldn't ask for more. Then the BCG they sent me was machined wrong, so now I get another one.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
    X