Learned how to do a wheelie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 I don't have a hand brake no.
    #2 if You want to call me a squid that's fine and dandy as You got no clue about me.
    #3 never said I was a pro at doing wheelies just said to use the clutch it is easier and safer.
    91 Gt convert convertible 5.0
    96 Silverado 5.7
    87 Hurricane 600
    02 CBR F4i 600
    Keep it Rubber side down.....Wheel count is optional
    sigpic

Comment

Slow your roll chicken heart were just giving your squidy newb ass shit here.

Comment

I'm not mad.
        To old to let it bother me.
        91 Gt convert convertible 5.0
        96 Silverado 5.7
        87 Hurricane 600
        02 CBR F4i 600
        Keep it Rubber side down.....Wheel count is optional
        sigpic

Comment

and fwiw you're pulled up way too close to your bars.. try straightening your arms out a little and keeping the bend in your knees, will help you get up to bp and control the bike easier.

Comment

whArz clutch???

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              whArz clutch???
              right there

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                right there
                If you notice my hands, I've got no fingers on the right lever and am covering the left lever.

So awhile back...I hadn't ridden a bicycle in ~15 years and went to wheelie, started going too far, grabbed what I was used to being a handbrake (left lever) and ate shit on the pavement without even attempting to put my feet down before I even knew what happened. Just straight back/head to concrete FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I swapped the cables to how it is in the pic so the left lever is the hand/rear brake and the right lever is the front brake like on a motorcycle. All is good now.

It was too muddy to ride trails today so I was dicking around riding wheelies. It was downhill so looooong coasters were a breeze. (pic is from this afternoon)

Two different guys were asking me how I was riding such long wheelies without pedaling and I was telling one of them "brake-control" and he just didn't get it, lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                  So awhile back...I hadn't ridden a bicycle in ~15 years and went to wheelie, started going too far, grabbed what I was used to being a handbrake (left lever) and ate shit on the pavement without even attempting to put my feet down before I even knew what happened.
                  haha, i'm picturing this and laughing, hard.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    haha, i'm picturing this and laughing, hard.
                    Shitty thing is it had to happen a 2nd time before I swapped the cables around. I realized what happened and *almost* got my feet down that time, hey, at least my head didn't smack the concrete that time.

Comment

Working...
                    X