Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '87 TBIRD TC f/s

Super clean for sale

Just like a time capsule from the '80's.

Comment

Makes me miss my old 87. Almost all the same options except mine was auto and silver exterior
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Probably such “low documented miles” because it’s been in the shop most of its 31 years
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

There is a dealer up north that has been trying to hock a pair of TCs in the same shape for less money for at least the past 5 years and no one has been interested at their asking price. I tried dealing with them and they will not budge. This TC would sell at 5k becaise I would be the one buying it this afternoon but not at 10k.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            There is a dealer up north that has been trying to hock a pair of TCs in the same shape for less money for at least the past 5 years and no one has been interested at their asking price. I tried dealing with them and they will not budge. This TC would sell at 5k becaise I would be the one buying it this afternoon but not at 10k.
            I sold my moms 87 TC with 110K miles on it for $4500 last year. $5k is way too cheap for one with 10K miles on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              I sold my moms 87 TC with 110K miles on it for $4500 last year. $5k is way too cheap for one with 10K miles on it.
              $5k for us isn't, but $5k of money graced by SVO's hands hold a higher value. It's like, 1.5x higher in value to everyone else, just because it spent time in his possession.
              Last edited by CexMashean; 05-28-2018, 12:50 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd rather have the c-10 parked behind it.

Comment

Pretty sweet car but $10k buys a pretty nice SVO too.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    I doubt that anyone in the US has owned as many 2.3T powered cars as I have and I am willing to spend stupid money on them. $4500 was a good price for you to get and I did not say that the car being talked about was not worth more than 5k; I simply said that I would being driving it right now if they were asking only 5k for it. At 10 I would not even consider it. I bought a super cherry low mile 968 a few weeks ago for 7500 and it is 3 times the car a TC is.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I simply said that I would being driving it right now if they were asking only 5k for it.

Breaking news, this just in: People are willing to buy things under priced!
                      sigpic

Comment

Love those cars... had an early '83ish(?) that I used as a demo when I worked over at the Ford Heavy Truck Center...

it was cool back then...

mardyn

Comment

That odometer probably stopped working at 10k miles. The numbers are all jacked up.

Comment

I doubt that anyone in the US has owned as many 2.3T powered cars as I have and I am willing to spend stupid money on them. $4500 was a good price for you to get and I did not say that the car being talked about was not worth more than 5k; I simply said that I would being driving it right now if they were asking only 5k for it. At 10 I would not even consider it. I bought a super cherry low mile 968 a few weeks ago for 7500 and it is 3 times the car a TC is.
                            You bought a $20k dollar 968 for $7.5k.... I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              You bought a $20k dollar 968 for $7.5k.... I doubt it.
                              He’s SVO, duh!!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X