4 door 4x4 SUV suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    You won't be able to fit two kayaks on most of those vehicles without a rack. Look into Yakima. They make quality stuff.
    Sorry, I should have mentioned I have the rack.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

When I get back to work Friday I will check and see if it is still available. Guy I work with had a really maintained, low mileage 4 Runner for sale. It was in the 6500.00 range but I can not remember the year. It was not to terribly old IIRC. It is posted on the board at work.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
        As well as from the back seat, which is a bitch to get in/out of. Pass on the FJ. I love Toyota (I'm a Land Cruiser nerd) and I cant stand the FJ Cruiser.
        I have always liked the land cruisers. Lately I see more and more 80 series that are lifted and modded. I am digging it, too bad the diesel was not available here.

For me, a 4x4 is either a ferd, 'yota, or a rental

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt View Post
          I have always liked the land cruisers. Lately I see more and more 80 series that are lifted and modded. I am digging it, too bad the diesel was not available here.
          Yeah I really wish we had the diesels. My 80 is lifted on 37's. Currently rebuilding the rear axle and upgrading the brakes. I have had 4Runners and Tacomas and the 80 series LC is my favorite by far. I would love a 45 though.

Comment

We used to get people trying to get parts for the south american diesel taco's, 4runners an LC's at the dealer when I was there. I wished we could just get the parts, but they wernt even an option for engine type.

My uncle bought a 6.5t from the government surplus and dropped it in a land cruiser running on veggy oil. Cool project.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
            X